She stole my Lip Gloss!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizBuns

Reaction score
So my new bunny Rosie has free range of two rooms. Since I have become recently unemployed, I've been spending a lot of time in our "den" or "computer room" where Rosie is. Recently she started begging for treats by hopping up on the couch and staring at me and nudging my hand with her cute little nose. Well today I had given her one treat, and was really busy with an online application, so I kept just ignoring her. Well I guess she had finally had enough of me not paying any attention to her, because the little brat stuck her head in my purse and grabbed one of my lip gloss tubes. I immediately saw her hop away with it, and then gave chase. Of course, she out-maneuvered me and ran under the couch. I then had to tear the couch apart to get it back from her, and thank god I did, cause she had just put a big hole into it and was one bite away from starting to eat the stuff!

Yeah, I thought about that. It actually doesn't have a fruit flavor, but it has menthol in it because it supposedly plumps your lips. I'm just really glad i got it away from her before she consumed any of it.

Yeah, and it sure was fun stealing it from Mama! ;)

Hahaha...play keep away from mommy!!

They can be jerks sometimes, can't they? Chris always tells mine, "You're lucky you're cute and your mom loves you or you would be dinner." :D

... Toby likes to steal my stapler. It's almost like they know that what they are stealing is weird or of some importance to you. They grab it because they know you are going to chase after them once they grab it!

Bailee loves to steal packs of gum. If I have just gone to the store, before I put it away he rummages trhough the bags and takes out the gum, holds it and waits for me to notice him, and then sprints away.

Its all the fun of the game....! :)

Latest posts

Back