she is pulling his hair out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
Belle, decided about 2 weeks ago she was going to be dominant, and she mounts Sooty. Belle is half the size of him so when she mounts him she is half way up him so when she grabs on it is on his back. He will sit there and let her do her thing but then when she gets obnoxious about it he gets up and moves, but when he moves she still has his hair in his mouth. he moves and she doesnt and then she has a mouth full of hair. i will find wads of Sooty hair all over, he has spots all over his back with hair missing, what can i do?????? is there anything i can do? is this ok? as of now he doesnt seem to mind but my poor boy looks like Edward Scissors hand got a hold of him.lol

My girl was doing the same thing. Lily is not spayed so I have seperated them until she is then I will rebond them. I split their NIC cage in half and they live amicably side by side. They get supervised playtime on my bed. I don't know if maybe Belle is not spayed?

t.

Belle is spayed, and Sooty is nuetered, it is not aggressivly (well i dont think) that she is doing it. She is holding on and then doesnt let go when he moves. Other than this issue they are doing great and are well behaved. At this point i am waiting to put them together for good till Belle is done her pellets because they are alfalfa based. But if she would just mount and not bald we would be all good,lol

Latest posts

Back