Share Bunny Pics!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is our little boy Sebastian.He is 7 months old.

fb2nr

Peanut, 4 years old (rescue bunny), fawn mini-lop. Rex, 5 years old, black mini-Rex:

c9d79244.jpg

both of mine are mini rexes, almost 7 months old

Princess: this was from a few months ago, but it's my favorite picture of her :D

pretty.jpg

and Mr Licks: this is from a few weeks ago, just after he gothis cast off.. you can see his right leg looks a bit funky..but now you cant tell he ever had anything wrong with it :)

mrlicksoct.jpg

Bub, 4 mo., Palomino, male:

Untitled-12.jpg

Fenwick, 3 1/2-4 yrs., Holland Lop, Chocolate Tort, male:

Pict0044.jpg

Pandemonium, 3 1/2-4 yrs., Holland Lop, Siamese Sable, female (sister of Fenwick):

Pict0029.jpg

Pict0002.jpg

Izzy, 4 1/2-5 yrs., Siamese Sable, Holland Lop, female (mother of Pandemonium and Fenwick):

3849db77.jpg

Smokey, 12-13 yrs., evil blue dwarf female:

Pict0048.jpg

And Bub's dad Bunbun, who recently died:

Pict0045.jpg

Valencia (Lenci) is a 2-year-old purebred JerseyWooly. She enjoys lounging, eating bananas, chewingcarpet,throwing temper tantrums, cleaning herself, thumping,sleeping, thumping, lounging and sleeping. :D Sheis my little diva.

lenci.jpg

Iszabel (Iszy) is a 1-year-old purebred Lionhead. I adoptedher back in March of this year. Some activities she enjoysare chasing her sister Lenci around the house, peeing around Lenci'scage, mounting Lenci, binkying and running around the house.Iszy does not feel strongly about personal hygiene. :shock::p

Iszy5.jpg

I finally learned how to postpictures.Thisis Nepo's picture of when he was ababy, he's a boy and I think he is about 8 months old. I can't postmore because the pictures come from my sister's digital camera and shedoesn't like when I 'waste' pictures on Nepo.

She used to be so small :( I used to hold her inthe palms of my hands....she doesn't like to cuddle anymore, she willfor about 3 minutes then its like "ok ok put me down I wanna run andbinky!!" lol

Peppy on the other hand will cuddle with you so much, you'll probably end up wanting to put him down hahaha.

bunny1.jpg

I can definitely see where the Jersey Wooly comes from. Beautiful bunny! I've always loved angoras.

attachment.php

Name: Orchrin's Jack
Breed: Netherland Dwarf
Variety(color): Chestnut
Comments: This is the oldest rabbit in my barn. Its by far my favoritelittle man as well. :) This rabbit spent a good amount of time on theshow table before I retired him to relaxing. My little man has 15 GrandChampion Legs which 12 of them he recieved since I've had him.
He's been a true buck in my barn. He's been with the herd while we weredealing with snuffles about3 or 4years ago. He'sbeen in all the different set-ups I've had for my rabbitry. By far heloves the current set up which is in the barn. It's made him act a yearyounger! He survived the 'bad feed eposide'. He's only been 'sick' oncein his life and that was a result of the bad feed eposide. Hisdownstairs equiptment was a little fragile. :pHe's alsosurvived the switch from Netherland Dwarfs to Dwarf Hotots and willalways have a home in my barn.

Jack.jpg

Anyways, This is one of the 20 some rabbits in the barn who stands out!He's never been posted or discussed on this message board so I figureits time to let him shine for once from me!

~*~Amanda~*~

Latest posts

Back