Shannon And Dove

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flag

Reaction score
I got my first rabbit on April 18th 2010! We had been searching and preparing ourselves for about two months before we even started looking seriously for one. We had decided to adopt from New Moon Rabbit Rescue in our area.

So when the time came and we started looking for bunnies to adopt, I wanted a boy! but guess what we ended up looking at only girls! lol. We met Dove
p_00122.jpg

She warmed up to us pretty fast, letting me give her pets and sitting beside me, we also met another bonded pair of sisters who were adorable, but a little to nervous for our home environment. So we decided on Dove and home with us she went!

Now a week later, after about a week of worrying with her not wanting to eat her foods and hay and using the litter box. She is finally on her way to being completely used to her cage. She even used the litter box yesterday! something she hasn't done all week!
p_00058.jpg

She Loves! to be our of her cage and shes so curious, shes a brave little bun. She's a big binkier and just loves to explore. She'll come up on the bed and flop down beside you letting you pet her while she basks in her glory! she even gave me some bunny licks on my arm the other day!

So I'm quite glad with my first bun, we bonded so quickly and it feels like it was just ment to be! I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives and adventures together!

Aww Dove is gorgeous! I love her NIC cage too- really lovely.

More piccies please!!! :D

Jen

Dove is adorable. You have a great cage for her. She is a lucky bun.

I hope you post more pictures when you get a chance!

Dove really is a beautiful girl..love the binky shots..my bunnies always make me smile when they binky..

Latest posts

Back