shaking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
hi everyone i have a question. last night lylaand i were watching our shows LOL and i looked over at her and she wasstanding on her hind legs shaking a lot . i am worried abouther ireached for her and she ran. she seems fine and healthy doseanyone know why she may have done this?

sara

I suspect I won't have an answer anyway, butcould you give a little more detail? Up on two hindlegs? Temors through whole body? Limbsshaking? How long a period of time? Facialexpressions? etc. More detail may help someone who might havea better handle on the situation.

I've had buns "shudder" when then want to "lose" or "throw off" myscent after my holding them, but I don't know if that is what you aredescribing, or something more dramatic and, perhaps, moresinister that might need to be dealt with.

Buck

Nice to see you, gjsara! :)

Have to agree with Buck. Need a bit more detail to understand. Was sheshivering? Shaking her head? How did her ears feel to you touchafterwards - cold? warm?

It's always great to see your name pop in. Hope all is well with you.

-Carolyn

Well that'sa good thing,gjsara!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back