Shaded Moon Rabbitry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introoder

Reaction score
Kiddo

Seven months old.
2 pounds, 5 ounces.
2 legs, from only three showings. (All same day.)
BOV, BOSG, and 2nd
Bred from Lots-A-Hop's lines, some of the best Sable Points and Torts around. She owns the rabbits that placed 1st Jr Doe- sable point, and 2nd Sr Doe- sable point at ARBA nationals this year.
His father is the second best sable point at their rabbitry, with 17 legs. His Grandpa is a 24 leg GC. (Beautiful sable, might I point out. I fell in love when I met him.)
AMAZING type, though it's not visible, I've had judged just say 'WOW!' at him. Decent, but long ears. Decent shoulders. On the skinny side, even though he weighs enough.

Uh.. That's more than you probably even want to know. XD

I tried to get pictures. He won't sit EVER...

KIDDO3.jpg

NO MAMA. I DON'T WANT TO SITZ RIGHT NAOOO.

KIDDO2.jpg

Still not sitting... -starting to jump away-

KIDDO1.jpg

One picture... waaai! HA. You didn't get my butt right.

Yup. I tried. The last is the best I could do, and even then his top line looks UGLY. It's muuuuch nicer in person, and curves in beautifully. But nooo. Ever since Beatrix came, he won't do anything for me. Stupid males.

Beatrix
Not the best lines. I didn't get to see the pedigree before I bought her.
Only has one GC in her lines, her grandfather. bah.
Okay ears, narrow head, decent shoulders. I hope to see her head fill out, and her top line get better.
Uh. She's nearly 10 weeks old.
I don't know if she'll produce sable point babies for me. o.o;

BEA2.jpg

Now, as far as Bea goes, she's NEVER been handled like this. I can say, it was probably an odd experience being made to sit like this. I've tried it before, but she'd never really... sit. She'd lay. And being so young, I don't want to be too forceful with her. T.T;

BEA1.jpg

Ahhh. Sittin' pretty. Now look toward the camera plzzz?

I tried for y'all. Unfortunately, there's too much going on in my room for them to be relaxed enough to just... Be still. Plus I had to do that all by myself. XDD

LOL~mine will come running straight up to the camera that I'll get the nose only. Beautiful bunnies!

Latest show updates:
After a two hour ride, we missed Monroe's show A by ten minutes. Waited around for five hours, and both buns got kicked out 2nd out of 2. Disappointing, but figured it would happen.

Next show, I'm picking up a Sable Point doe, and the breeding starts! WHOOHOOO!

Hey they look really cute, Can you explain what you mean they "kicked out 2nd out of 2", I'm from Ireland and we don't have shows, So you explaining would be lovely!

Oh and yeah they are super cute, Will this be your first time breeding?

Latest posts

Back