Seperating a bonded pair, and rehoming one

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like something out of the movie Pet Cemetery. Very creepy. Poor bunny must have been a miserable little thing. :(

Thank you all for your help. But, as I posted in the rescue section, it's just not fair. So I'm going to contact the person Eli posted earlier, and try and get them to a new home asap. I keep struggling every day with taking them with me, not taking them with, taking them with, not taking them, over and over again. The sooner the better. I cancelled my ride to Atlanta that would have transported them, so it's no longer optional.

Bah, I don't think I ever want another pet again.

Eli wrote:
Wow. what did your bunny do to make you fear him, Myia? :O
He bit me so bad once it ripped all the skin off my knuckle to the bone. I have a scar from it. I have actually about 3 from him. Him and I were SUPER bonded as well..one day I thought he was going to give me a nose bonk/kiss and out of no where he grabbed onto my lip and tore it right open. I bawled my eyes out...not because of the pain, but because I was so upset over him. We were also living in a tight space, and I wish I would have waited unitl we were in a larger one becuase he was so territorial. I tried taking videos, but they weren't very accurate.

Poor Myia! That must have been extremely heart-breaking. :tears2:

Did you ever find out what happened to him after you returned him to the breeder? :(

Latest posts

Back