Seperate Exercise time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaileysMom

Reaction score
I'm curious as to those who have multiple rabbits that don't all get along how do you manage seperate exercise free run of house time? Right now I have 3 seperate bonded pairs but in order to let one pair out I have to put gates around the other two's cages and it gets a little old constantly trying to make it to wear the bunnies can't get to the other bunnies, and of course when they are out 75% of the time they are trying to get to the other bunnies.

All the cages are in my living room, I really don't want to put them in another room because I fear they won't get as much attention and be bored, you know the whole out of sight out of mind saying , well I DON'T want that. Is there anything you guys do that is easier?

I have three singles and a bonded pair. They all live in my temperature controlled Florida room that can be closed off from the main house by sliding glass doors. I start exercise time at 5:00 in the morning and rotate them, finishing up around 9:00 at night. It's a good thing I work at home!

Thankfully I work at home also, but I don't really have a seperate room I can close off and alternate the only "extra" room I have would be the girls' new play room, my girls decided they wanted bunk beds and to share a room so the one room is available but I fear they wouldn't get any attention and be forgotten in there.

Latest posts

Back