Seeking a second opinion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naau9394

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Though it is our first time posting here, we have been "lurking" around this forum for a couple of weeks and we love the advice and tips from the community here about taking care of bunnies! :)

We have a lovely bunny and his name is called Caramel! He is going to be 4 months old in a week time! He is very energetic and loves running around the room during his daily playtime. Recently, we noticed one of his claws on his left paw looks a little "dry" (You may refer to the pictures below) and we are concerned about it. While Caramel has a grooming appointment coming in a few days time, we would love to know if anyone's bunnies have similar claws before and possibly share more information about it. So far, he has been eating well, pooping well and very energetic. So we are a little puzzled about his claw.

We tried searching for similar posts/threads online but we can't seem to find a similar post. Any information or advice will be really helpful and appreciated! Thank you!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I have never seen anything like this and with the white crusty things on him I would take him to a rabbit-savvy vet and have them do a skin scrape. This is very odd. I hope you find out what it is.

Latest posts

Back