See You Later, Sebastian!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
hey everyone, Sebastian has just left me! Someonerang up, came round to see him, went and bought some food and came backand took him home! He had no idea - the poor little guy but i am surehe will be very happy there! He is going to live with a guinea pig justlike his daddy does so hopefully that will make him happy:)Iwill miss him but i can go round and see him whenever i want as his newowners only live round the corner and said i can go see him wheneverwhich suits me great - I also offered to feed them when they go awayetc.

Nipper is leaving me in 2 days as well! I cant believe its been 8 weeksalready. Anyways, i have taken some goodbye pics of Sebastian. Heresone of all of them
...Sebasitan is on the right...look how grey his nose is getting...

Bye bye Sebbie! We'll missyou.:( Maybe you can get his new owners to join the forum sowe can continue to see pics of little Sebbie grow up.

Not Bye-bye..."see ya later".:) I was afraid he died. Thank goodness he's foundanother loving home to go to. I'm sorry though,RusselandRoxy. I know you'll miss him very much.I'm glad you can check in on him when you wish.

I love the coloring on his little nose. Such a little angel!

-Carolyn

Stephanie wrote:
Wow, that's a really nice cage you have! Where did you get it?

Very adorable babies. It must be sad, but happy too, in a way.
Hey, yeah they love that cage - it was very expensive though, i got itfrom a local pet shop - it was £120 - i dont know how much that is indollars but they really appreciate it!:)And they're worth it;)

It is sad to see them go but it makes me feel better knowing they are going to a good home!

Carolyn wrote:
NotBye-bye..."see ya later". :) I was afraid hedied. Thank goodness he's found another loving home to goto. I'm sorry though, RusselandRoxy. I know you'llmiss him very much. I'm glad you can check in on him when youwish.

I love the coloring on his little nose. Such a little angel!

-Carolyn
Thats a good point Carolyn, i dont want anyone else to think that:?is there any way i can change it, thanks,

Leanne:):(

Sure. :)

What do you want it to say?

-Carolyn

I'm not sure of the conversion between that andour currency, but who cares? It's well worth it for something thatnice! :p It's very nice and I really like it.

When we eventually own a house, with a yard, I plan on making anoutdoor pen with a cage type thing for our rabbits. Not so they'reoutside all the time, but for safety and comfort for them to playoutside. Of course, that's a couple years off still.

Carolyn wrote:
Sure. :)

What do you want it to say?

-Carolyn

Just what you said really...See ya later Sebastian!!

Thanks very much,

Leanne:)

Stephanie - that would be good for them - mine love to be outside andare happy to stay there most of the time- of course they have there runtime and fuss time too :D

I know it's sad to let him go. I lovethat you even offered to feed him if his family goes on vacation. Veryawesome of you and what a great way to make sure he's taken care of. Heis such a doll baby. Loe on the others for me ok.

Tina

Just seeing if this works, its a picture of Ashleys rabbits - Thumper and Fay

They're so sweet, does anyone know why it will let me post this pic but wont let ashley post the same one?

dajeti2 wrote:
I know it's sad to let him go. I love that you evenoffered to feed him if his family goes on vacation. Very awesome of youand what a great way to make sure he's taken care of. He is such a dollbaby. Loe on the others for me ok.

Tina
It was quite a good way of putting it actually, lol! i wouldjust love to keep seeing him! And i get the chance to see Nibbleseveryday lol and nipper will be with my friend so i can see her andkeep you posted on how they are!:)

I went to their cage last night and ROxy andNibbles were on a lookout for Sebastian. Nibbles was on her 2 back feetstanding up and looking round and Roxy was at the top (never happens)looking around. Bless their little cotton socks, lol!

Nippers going tomorrow :shock:

Leanne:)

Latest posts

Back