Second time around

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiron

Reaction score
I'm not new but I've been away for a long time so I figured I'll write one of these.

I'm Rina :)

I'm still living in Anaheim, though in a different apartment (this one allows animals) and we are planning on moving again when the lease ends. Hopefully somewhere in Riverside county so we could rent a house for the same amount we'll be charged for a 1 bedroom apartment around here.

Errik and I got married and I have a 3 month old son named Micah. We still have Dahmer(cat), Sassy(cat) and Lumi(rabbit) but Kayden(cat), the flemmies and the ratties are no longer with us.

The ratties all passed away due to old age. As with Kayden and the flemmies, we had decided to move to Japan to raise my son there so we were in the process of rehoming some of the animals because we couldn't take everyone. I had some complications during my pregnancy that prevented me from getting on the flight so we got stuck in the US with 3 of our beloved animals gone. The only good thing is that a cat rescue helped us rehome Kayden and Bunny Bunch helped me rehome the flemmies so I know they're all in good homes. The flemmies are still together with a couple who fostered for Bunny Bunch for many years looking for the right rabbits to adopt. They've owned flemmies before so they're in wonderful hands.

I still cry about it and Errik and I are currently discussing adding flemmies into our family again once we move into a house.

Welcome back - I have often wondered how you were doing.

I'm sure you miss your other animals - but it sounds like you did the best thing you could do at the time...and that is all we can ever do. I'm glad to hear you still have Lumi!

We'd love to see updated pictures - maybe start a blog of pics of Lumi and your other pets - and your family too?

I'll post pictures of the animals once I take more recent ones but here's Micah

P1020467.JPG
P1020243.JPG
P1020476.JPG

:shock:*runs, jumps and hugs okiron!!!*

I'm so happy to see you! I've wondered how you were and missed you!

Congrats on the marriage and son! MORE PHOTOS NEEDED!!
He's adorable!!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
:shock:*runs, jumps and hugs okiron!!!*

I'm so happy to see you! I've wondered how you were and missed you!

Congrats on the marriage and son! MORE PHOTOS NEEDED!!
He's adorable!!!
Heh thanks Pennie, I missed you too :D It's nice to see so many familiar faces here.

Welcome back! What a precious little boy!! :) Your buns in your avatar are very pretty.

momof2buns wrote:
Welcome back! What a precious little boy!! :) Your buns in your avatar are very pretty.
Thank you, that's Lilith(fawn) and Chubbs(blue), my old flemish giants when they were about 5 months old. They're 19 months old now.

Wow, I didn't realize you were gone for so long! I've been wondering how the bunnies were doing. Your baby is the cutest little guy ever.

okiron wrote:
I'll post pictures of the animals once I take more recent ones but here's Micah

P1020467.JPG
P1020243.JPG
P1020476.JPG

I am new to RO but welcome back - your son is JUST adorable - one of mine (now 19) is posted with his new bunny... (my other is goingto be 18 and my "adopted" son turned 20 today but he is on his way to his dream life in California). Enjoy your little guy - they grow up way, way too fast....

Look forward to your posts...

Denise

WOW!! I didn't see this post until right now...we were on our second day of our drive up here to Canada, and once I got here, we were too busy for me to catch up! :)

Welcome back!! :)

I'm sad to hear you had to rehome some of your babies...but I also know that when some are lost, and you have some still, it's a little bit of a comfort. We've lost six of our original ten in the past seven months, so I'm familiar with having to lose your babies. :(

Looking forward to seeing you around RO! :)

Latest posts

Back