Sebastian's Daddy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian's Daddycame by for a visit tonight! His name is Jack and he is about threetimes the size of Sebastian! :shock:His color is the color ofSebastian's head. His coat isn't really similar at all. Their faceslook alot alike but Jack's ears don't lop nearly as much asSebastian's. When they do lop only one lops, the same side that usuallydoes on Sebastian! His little boy is quite a bit more rambunctious withhim than our little girl is with our bun,but even though hedoesn't really get handled as much as Sebastian does he was very calm.He actually hopped through the sprinkler,met ourdog,let allof ourfamily pick himup...hewas on a harness and leash and hopped around in ouryard and was a good boy. It was really fun to spend a few minutes withSebastian's Daddy! We can definitely tell whereSebastian'slaid back attitude comes from!

Hi Raspberry Swirl,

How lucky you were to experience the personality of Sebastian's father.I've often wonder what Tucker's parents were like and who he was morelike in his personality.

I can appreciate what you said about the little boy being morerambunctious with Sebastian's Daddy and your little girl is with herbaby. I see a difference in the way my niece handles my bunniescompared to my nephew. I don't have to watch my niece at all; mynephew, I do have to keep an eye on sometimes and tell him when toleave the bunny alone. He certainly adores rabbits, they're hisfavorite animal, but he just doesn't have the touch that my niece does.

Thanks for the fun story and the vision of two Sebastian's roaming the backyard.

:)

-Carolyn

I love the idea of Sebastian's Dad paying him avisit. Has Sebastian finished growing or will he get that size too:D. Did you get any photos?

I noticed with Pepper he is a daddy's baby,morethen he is with me.Pepper gives more kisses to my husband more then hedoes me,that's why I think he's daddy's baby.Poor me Pepper doesn'tgive me those kisses likes he does with my husband.

Rowan wrote:
Ilove the idea of Sebastian's Dad paying him a visit. Has Sebastianfinished growing or will he get that size too :D. Did you getany photos?
Sebastian should keep growing for awhile I imagine.He's not quite 6 months old yet. I didn't take any photos, imagine that- :?

Back