Sebastian Loves Raspberry!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I've been reallysick for the last week and have broken my usual morning routine whichalways includes letting Sebastian out as soon as everyone is gone. Wealways spend a bit of time together and do grooming and snacks, etc.Anyway, I returned to normal this morning and he is the happiest bunny!He has been nudging my ankles to get up in my lap, then he climbs uponto my chest for lots of love and pets. The whole time he kisses andkisses and kisses! I had to keep my lips clamped closed and keepturning my head to keep him out of my ears and nose!:shock:When he's through with my face he moves to my neck andthen to my arms and hands...Finally he flops over in my arms on hisback, belly up, crunching his teeth in that happy bunny sound.:)

Every time I get up he follows meeverywhere I go. When I sit back down, he hops up into the reclinerbeside me so he can "keep an eye on me"!

Raspberry

kmgef

kmgew

kmgid

kmgj4

Sick and wrong!!! How dare you post those pictures. :X:X

Oh Good Lord!! What a Love he is!!

He's sure completely in love with you. There's no denying it.

I'm glad our boy is taking good care of his mom. I hope you're feeling better.

-Carolyn

AAck!! CUTENESS ATTACK! Wow that's so sweet, I'mso happy for the two of you! *Wishes Winston could get a little morecuddly* ;)

Thats just not right!! :XDoesn'tSebastian know he is making a bad name for all the other "unkissing"buns out there? Ben only gives kisses to my clothes or the furniture Iam sitting on, sometimes my slippers. How do you do it?? Piece ofBannana in your mouth I bet ;), or some pinnapple smeared on your lipsI bet!

Fergi's mom

Awwwww! He sounds just likea dog following you everywhere. Nepo also gives me kisses on my facebut I wish he would follow me around and nudge my ankles. My mom thinksthe kisses are disgusting.Well today when I took him out onhis leash I sat down to do my homework and he kept staying by my side,but when I was going to pet him he ran :(he probably thoughtI was going to pick him up and take him back to his cage. Maybe he feltprotected by my side and he kind of half circled the chair:) I don'tknow if that was meant as an 'I love you'. I think bunnies can sensewhen you're sick because when my dad was sick, Nepokeptlicking him.

That would be the bum of Lenci's beloved :p

Latest posts

Back