Seal Point or Sable Point?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SablePoints

Reaction score
This is a rabbit I had a few years ago (don't have it anymore, don't have any rabbits).

Would you say it's a seal point or sable point?

Thanks

105_2702.jpg

105_2726.jpg

107E4609.jpg

our beige bunny.jpg

Do you have a better photo of it as an adult. So it's out of its uglies?

Do you have a better photo of it as an adult. So it's out of its uglies?

I just went through my ENTIRE archive and found only two pictures of her.

The 1st is an awful angle, but she's an adult there.
The 2nd is after her and a black male had babies (Sadly the Male was a "CC" in the genetics, so I don't know if she was a cchl-c or a cchl-cchl)

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

I just went through my ENTIRE archive and found only two pictures of her.

The 1st is an awful angle, but she's an adult there.
The 2nd is after her and a black male had babies (Sadly the Male was a "CC" in the genetics, so I don't know if she was a cchl-c or a cchl-cchl)

aaaaaaaaaaaand i just realized that the 2nd pic is my profile picture lol

Oh heavens... that I don't know. :) I don't follow the genetics. I just looked at her colour, she looked a lot like sable points I've had here.

I can't remember which is which, but I thought I remembered reading that one or the other has a reddish hue to the dark eye, and the other just has a dark eye. But maybe I'm getting confused with something else.

I can't remember which is which, but I thought I remembered reading that one or the other has a reddish hue to the dark eye, and the other just has a dark eye. But maybe I'm getting confused with something else.

Dark eye would mean she's not a cchl-c

but she still could be a cchl-ch or cchl-cchl, that's what I'm wondering about.

Latest posts

Back