screaming in sleep?drinking lots of water??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethystkytten

Reaction score
Callie was a sleep and she suddenly let out a little scream.She wasn't herself yesterday she sat like a bunnyloaf and didn't leave the cage much she ate fine and pooped fine a little mushy though.I got a new bigger water bottle top that fits on a pop bottle and both my rabbits will not leave it alone they even fight over it is this drinking so much water normal?I refill the bottle every morning they empty it completely.

If she is drinking more than is normal for her and is not acting like herself then those could be signs that something is wrong with her. We all know that buns can hide illness well. I would at the very least keep a close eye on her and possibly take her to the vets especially if you notice anything else off.

Since you got a new top it is possible that she is drinking more because of that. It's also possible that the new top does not allow them to get as much water as the old top and they may just seem to be drinking more when really they are trying to get the same amount, if that makes any sense.

As far as screaming in her sleep. I would be worried although I guess it's possible for a bun to dream something that could frighten them.

Latest posts

Back