Scrabble 2003

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I don't Carrots, but it sounds like fun.

Have you ever made jewelry with scrabble tiles? It's very popular here right now.

No i havn't. The most popular jewellery forteenagers over at the moment here is charm bracelets and bangles (blackones like Avril Lavigne). What about everyone else? :)

Carrots :D

Hope you were able to find a partner,Carrots. Wish I could've helped. I love Scrabble,as does Buck Jones's rabbit, Missy. I was teaching my friendhow to play and even though 'names' aren't accepted, I let her have'Bach' because she couldn't find anyplace to go. Missy had to get hertwo-cents in, as per usual!

-Carolyn

Missy really looks like she's thinking it over. I suspect her vocabulary is somewhat limited. Buck, correct me if I'm wrong.:p

carrots, im not really into whats in fashionaround here. all i know is im not exactly the most fashionable personin school, seeing as i constantly smell like dirty animal cages =o iactually just learned to play scrabble a month ago, when i wasbabysitting. a 9yr old and a 7yr old taught me to play. it was fun =)

Missy was like a kid in an ice cream parlor on a swivel chair with the Scrabble game.

She kept wanting to sit and spin.

Just as Buck had said.

:)

-Carolyn

Back