Scotch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your right he left me with something wondeful, and I should cherish everything about it. you don't know how much you've helped, Thank You. If you ever need anything bunny related or not, My Pm is always open.

Aw, thank you. :) I'm glad I've helped you even if it's just a little. I got great support from people on here and still do when I need it. I know how heartbreaking it is, I've never grieved over any other animal like I have over Milly, it's nice to have others who understand how you are feeling.

Feel free to PM me too. :)

Yourillusion wrote:
I can only hope it'll get better, right now i'm torn between missing him and being excited because Beau just delivered eight babies, Scotch is the daddy. So a part of Him lives on. I don't know what to think.

It's ok to be confused about how you feel, it's natural, and it's ok to be swining between all the different feelings of being happy, excited, sad, empty.

Please remember not to feel guilty if you feel excited by the new arrivals. Often people feel bad about feeling something good when they feel they should be grieving for someone, but remember that the babies you might feel excited about are a part of Scotch, and up there, he's probably pretty excited too.

Flash was my best ever friend that I lost just over 19 months ago, and since then I have been lucky enough to get 8 of his grandchildren, and it is such a lovely feeling to know that he is still living through them. Even though he is gone, they are still here. When he died, his children were only babies, and I couldn't truly appreciate them for a while, but the longer they were around and captured my heart, the more I was glad they were there, if that makes sense.

Hang in there, and like I said, my PM box is always open.

x

I'm sorry you lost your Flash. I know he's probably happy about his babies, Sometimes I just expect to look at his cage and see him still there. Than I remember he will never be there again. It's a hard reality, and it's always there. I just hope the babies make it, so I will have a piece of him.

I still expect to come downstairs and Milly is there, then reality hits. I know what you mean. :( Take care of those precious babies they are more important than ever now.

Some how I missed this. I am so sorry.

We choose them sometimes they choose us and other times they are given to us.

We bring them home and suddenly learn there is so much more.

We love them and care for them.

We feed them and play with them.

We watch them grow and marvel at the change.

We laugh and enjoy there every move.

We sometimes get annoyed at some of what they do, than they look at us and it is all ok.

We do our best to keep them safe and it is not enough.

We sometimes make the choice for how there life ends and sometimes they choose it.

We love them will all our hearts in the end they know this and that is best of all. They go to the bridge loved when so many others have never known love. They go knowing some day we will see them again and their hearts as well as ours will be whole.

Thanks Jade, it's ok. It's getting alittle easier to deal with, the other bunnies keep me busy most of the time, it's the quiet time that gets to me. I loved the poem.

Heather

Latest posts

Back