Scooter :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss....you gave Scooter what we all crave....unconditional love and wonderful care, to the best of your ability....please don't be hard on yourself...(I read your infirmary post). Take care, and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Binky-free at the Bridge, Scooter, and watch over your Momma!:rainbow:

"If love could build a stairway and memories a lane

I'd climb right up to heaven and bring you back again ...." :bigtears::angel:

Binky free little Scooter!

Sas,I am so very sorry.:bigtears:

I know one of the hardest things is to blame ourselves and our actions. Don't blame yourself. You did all you could do. It's so difficult to know what is right, especially when you are not positive of what is going on medically. It's just so unfair when we do all we can for the little guys:(.

RIP Scooter, it wasn't your time:rainbow:

I am so sorry for the loss of your new baby. I have no words to say how bad I feel for you.

So many things to think about when an injury happens, no matter how minor they may seem. It is difficult to keep one's head and thoughts on track and clear to think of every possibility. You are not alone in your pain, many of us have been in the similar situations. My heart aches for the times I didn't go to vet with an animal and I should have. You tried. You are a great bunny-mom. Scooter could not have asked for a better mom than you. You must believe that in your heart as difficult as it might be.

Prayers and hugs to you. :pray:I wish I could do more for you to ease your pain.

myheart

Sas, I am so sorry =[

I was so hoping that little Scoots would be alright. But you finally gave him that loving home he deserved, and it's like his final wish was granted and he was set.

RIP Scooter =[

Pipp - I sent you the PM Thursday, but this was the first chance on my vaca to see the Rainbow Bridge post of Scoots..

You loved him like no other and we all know you went that extra mile for him, we all did. He was collectively loved and adored by many of us and he knew this and showed you by following you around like a puppy, showed Alex andKevinby letting them hold him so close and showed me by not biting me as much after a few hours (lol)..

Binky free Scoots - where your now healthy and not upset anymore. You will be missed and grieved for by many of us back here - on the otherside of the bridge.

:bigtears:

Binky free, Scooter, and hugs to you sas. What an unexpected and sad ending to this saga of international bunny rescue. He really touched the lives of many people who never met him. Bunnies can be such fragile little things, I am so sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Back