Scone MacBunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeScone

Mike - Camera Corner Mod
Reaction score
Here’s Scone, for the first of December, 2007.

Scone sitting in his director's chair - ‘Hi, I’m Scone!’
scone4386.jpg

Scone just loves the shredder output – and going through the alimentary canal of a rabbit is exactly what credit card offers deserve.
scone4414.jpg

Scone watching TV with me. The program is David Starkey’s ‘Monarchy’ – King James has just arrived at Scone Palace in Scotland, and Scone’s fascinated. Wonder if I should pronounce his name "Scoon" in the Scottish fashion? He seems to like it that way.
scone4395.jpg

A clean bunny is a happy bunny…
scone4379.jpg

One giant leap for Scone-kind, from the sofa to the old recliner…
scone4399.jpg

One more, and he’s on top…
scone4400.jpg

‘So many books, so little time’
scone4404.jpg

…and another leap down. A bunny’s work is never done.
scone4405.jpg

‘I can never remember which remote controls what’
scone4406.jpg

‘Look, Dad, I’m on this recliner now!’
scone4407.jpg

‘Not too high for this bunny!’
scone4408.jpg

King of all he surveys.
scone4412.jpg

After all that effort, it’s time for a nice long petting by Dad, and Scone just zones out…
scone4397.jpg

Ok, I am TOTALLLLLY in love with him!!! He is beautiful! The captions are great. I love the one about the credit card offers :) SO true!

Scone is way too cute for words. I love the fact that he sits on the tops of all your chairs. lol. Smart bunny.

My Charlie liked to do that until one day I was cleaning and pulled the sofa out from the wall to get behind it... Charlie lept up and went right over the back... poor thing. lol.

Nadia

Aww how cute. Does he want to come here and deal with my credit card offers?

he is absolutely gorgeous!!! love the way he jumps! great pics! maomachiu also loves to sit on top of the chairs, surveying his kindgom and slaves

maomaochiu wrote:
he is absolutely gorgeous!!! love the way he jumps! great pics! maomachiu also loves to sit on top of the chairs, surveying his kindgom and slaves
Amazing how creatures who supposedly are ground-loving really like the heights. Scone will hop up on anything, and he'll climb up and sit on my shoulders given a chance.

Oh WOW, your mini rex is just the cutest and cleverest little bun. What a personality and super sleek physique!

he is on my Bun-Nap list....for sure.
He look slike such a happy and spoilt bun and by the way, isn't cool that he has so much room and furniture to keep him occupied.

Lovely pics...keep em coming, thhis is a very nice Blog for Scone.
How long will he sit watching TV with you?

lemonaxis wrote:
Oh WOW, your mini rex is just the cutest and cleverest little bun. What a personality and super sleek physique!

How long will he sit watching TV with you?
Yes, personality is Scone's middle name. I think that's what I found so intriguing at the beginning - Scone was supposedly my son's bunny, but he decided I was his human, and made that very clear. I'd never had any interaction with a rabbit before Scone, and was floored that he was such a person in his own right.

He doesn't sit still watching TV for more than a minute or two at a time. Then he'll hop down, run around the hassock, and jump up again to sit for another minute or two. Or, he'll jump from the hassock onto the couch and demand petting. Then he does the circuit from couch to recliner to floor to other recliner and then up onto his director's chair for a rest. Repeat as needed...

Scone's been enjoying the holidays - with my son home from the Army for a few weeks, and my having time off from work, he was a Very Satisfied Bunny indeed.

Here he is, in full meatloaf position, on New Years Day:
scone4631.jpg

What an utterly adorable bunny! I will be watching this topic I think. I love Mini-Rexes!

I'm still in love, :inlove:and now meatloaf position...:faint:

One can almost grasp the feel of that rexy fur from the pic, if you've never felt it...yeah:nod.

I'm not sure how I missed this blog but what a funny rabbit - or maybe it is just that the captions match the pictures SO WELL!

I love Scone...

Peg

Back