Scone MacBunny -- 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeScone

Mike - Camera Corner Mod
Reaction score
I’ve noticed Scone has developed a liking for Antiques Roadshow, lately. It seems to be the brightest-colored objects which catch his attention. This Monday he sat in rapt attention as they discussed a Tiffany lamp and a brightly colored Rosewood vase. Whatever else you can say, he’s got expensive tastes…

Here’s this month’s Scone fix.

“Ready, Dad?”
scone4726.jpg

A solemn pose…
scone4728.jpg

“Over here, now…”
scone4763.jpg

“… and here …“
scone4758.jpg

“… and now, here. I’m fast, right?”
scone4732.jpg

Time for a quick wash and brush-up…
scone4730.jpg

scone4740.jpg

… and a snack (forget that stuff about never eating anything larger than your head, if you’re a rabbit)
scone4757.jpg

A satisfied bunny…
scone4746.jpg

…who deserves a good petting by Dad.

scone4720.jpg

His color is "Opal" - it's very similar to Castor, but the ends of the hairs are greyish rather than brownish. The inner bands are brown and black, like the Castor.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Is Scone's colorconsidered to be Castor or what? I've noticed the more orangy ones are Castor, but Scone is more of a brown.

I love scone! He definately looks like the type would would live in a house full of antiques and big leather arm chairs - like sherlock or something :p

ooohh...me fav McScone!!! is back!! :biggrin2:
That little bunner is just too adorable...so when can you hand him over ;)

The pics are beautiful, they really show up his stunning coat, he looks a pictue of health...lucky little Scone to have you :)

:inlove:Scone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scone is such a dignified fellow. I hope I get the chance to trance him again some day. Although I still have the scars from last time.

I had a lazy Sunday at home today, and Scone shared it by relaxing in his director’s chair.

scone4836.jpg

"You're getting sleepy..."
scone4842.jpg

"...sleepy..."

scone4839.jpg

Of course, a rabbit can only stand relaxing for just so long...
scone4844.jpg

scone4846.jpg

I've been remiss in keeping up Scone's blog... here are a few photos since my last post:

"Broccoli - yumm!"
scone4868.jpg

scone4885.jpg

"Up on Dad's computer chair - what a treat! Got to check it out..."
scone5047.jpg

scone5046.jpg

Time for a hay break - Peter's Meadow Mix is a favorite of Scone's...
scone5059.jpg

scone5057.jpg

scone5052.jpg

Springtime is time for fresh apple sticks...
scone5083.jpg

"Thanks, Dad!"
scone5051.jpg

scone5059.jpg

Hey! What is Scone doing smelling my hubby's socks? Youdidn't make off with a pair the last time you were here visiting did you? Hahaha........love the Scone pics! Give my handsome boy a big nose rub for me.

Scone MacBunny is so handsome! Opal mini rexes are one of my "dream breeds". And he has one of the cutest names I've ever heard!

I absolutely love your little guy...he's so adorable..

Just look at this sweet precious face

scone4746.jpg

Hehe..i had to giggle at Patti's comment about the socks lol

Cheryl

slavetoabunny wrote:
Hey! What is Scone doing smelling my hubby's socks? Youdidn't make off with a pair the last time you were here visiting did you?
No, they're all mine. Hanes socks must be a bald middle-aged guy thing.

Anyway, he's kissing me, not smelling socks... good grief.

Back