SCARY STUFF IN SOUTH CHICAGO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gone international its in our local paper over here. I really feel sorry for the families. What sort of person goes orund and does this! if he'd already done it before you would hope they wouldnt let him out or at least monitor him.

News update. There was a 6th victim but she survived! :shock:There getting info on the suspect from her! That's why they haven't provided us with a ton of info in the press conferences. Should be interesting. All we know is she was shot and she's the one who called 911 during the shooting.

He's still on the loose as of now. Real problem is, there's a lot of suburbs around here, the mall is right next to Interstate 80, and there is a Metra train station about 3 miles away from the mall. He could have gone anywhere.

I just can't believe that he did this before and he's doing it again...well, unfortunately, there are a lot of holes in the U.S. legal system.

I can't believe it's INTERNATIONAL...really crazy!

And nermal, I'm sure we live close. I technically live in Frankfort but on the outer edge. We're just barely in Will County and that Target is the closest to our house so we go there all the time. Takes like 2 minutes to drive to there.

That poor woman! Oh god what she must be going through.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-tinley-park-murders_webfeb05,1,2808095.story?track=rss

There's something fishy to this incident. Why, if it was a robbery, would he take the time to bind and gag them and shoot them execution style? Plus, why rob a Lane Bryant on a Saturday, when all the money has been moved out of the store for the week? And there was a Super Target, a Best Buy, a Kohls, Ulta, PetsMart, Michaels, etc that probably all hold more money than the Lane Bryant. I'm thinking there is something more to this story. Maybe a domestic violence issue?

lalena2148 wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-tinley-park-murders_webfeb05,1,2808095.story?track=rss

There's something fishy to this incident. Why, if it was a robbery, would he take the time to bind and gag them and shoot them execution style? Plus, why rob a Lane Bryant on a Saturday, when all the money has been moved out of the store for the week? And there was a Super Target, a Best Buy, a Kohls, Ulta, PetsMart, Michaels, etc that probably all hold more money than the Lane Bryant. I'm thinking there is something more to this story. Maybe a domestic violence issue?
Maybe hes koo-koo:craziness

Oh okay I see.

Wow, a 6th victim! I haven't heard that on the news yet, but I only watch the news every morning for about 30 minutes, so yea.

Wow, it's a good thing she survived, otherwise others could have been shot too.

That's freaky, what yourbrother said. ugh, just gives me the jitters just thinking about those suspicious guys! Why on earth did he go on a walk, at nighttime, or evening, when that guy is still loose. Your brother should have called the cops when he saw those guys, just to be on the safe side; that way the other victim would have been able to tell which guy was the shooter.

LaLena, did you ever think of becoming an investigator? It seems you have an eye for things! hehe.

Emily

Latest posts

Back