scared of the dark?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy

Reaction score
okay Harley is strictly an indoor bunny but Iwant Craig to build him an outdoor hutch this summer so he can get someshine shine and nice fresh grass,,,

anyways my question is to you guys who keep your buns in the house allwinter then outside in the summer,, In the summer mths, do you leavethem out 24/7, or do you bring them in the house at night time or whenits raining? or do you leave them out?? Harley is so used tobeing in the house,,would he be scared of the dark and all of thenoises?? or would he really even notice or care??

He may be scared of new surroundings, maybe youcan see by his reaction. My bunny is very scared when we take him outof the house even in his carrier.

Petkeeper and I talked about it today and I thinkI will just bring Harley outside with me when i go out, that way hesnot alone and I wont be worrying about him out there,,,lol

Good idea , maybe do a few practise runs with you close by first rather than all in one hit so to speak. Goodluck :)

Latest posts

Back