Scared for Monsters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry, I did not see this until now! I feel so bad for Monsters give her a hug and kiss for me. I will pray for you.......:cry2

tonyshuman wrote:
Poor girl. Just remember to keep a positive attitude and enjoy every minute you have with her. You and she will know when it's time.

:pray:
Thanx you. My sister and I will are keeping a positive attitude about this. Looks like Monsters will probably sleep with with depending on how she looks tonite. When we talked to vet she asked us what we wanted to do. So we choose to keep her happy.
We got see the exotics vet and not the interns this time so we were happy with the she had to say.
I will try keep everyone updated on her progress as the days/weeks go by.

Rebecca and Monsters.

:pray::pray:

Just be a little careful feeding her a bunch of new food at once as it still might upset her GI tract.
I also fed Babette whatever she wanted when she was losing weight from her age. I fed her anything she wanted as long as it wouldn't upset her GI tract.

Hopefully the tramadol will help her a lot and she will get a little more mobility back....

I am so sorry I am just reading this. I wish I could hug you. :pray:

I am sorry to hear about Monsters. I just saw this thread now. :( I don't have any advice or anything, but just wanted to let you know that you two are in our thoughts.

Best of luck!

angieluv wrote:
How's our girl doing ?
Our Girl. Thanx for thing about her. :D Seems to doing fine. She is most hyped up when a banana chip is being offered. She has been moving in and out of my room following either me or my sister.

Copied update from Blog

[align=center]Update on Monsters
[/align]
Today Monsters seems to a bit better she's hopping around a little bit. She loves the drugs she's on. Well she loved the first 2 try's but the 2nd one I think she might not of enjoyed it as much as the first. She usually asks for more but not so much. It suppose to taste like sour apples and sure smells that way.
Monsters has been sleeping in my room since Tuesday night and I don't seem to notice. Usually my allergies would kick in but nope. :) I guess my air purifier is doing the job. Fluffy has been sleeping alone but he gets out to visit her when we were home. Today they were both out while I was at work. My sister actually watched them.
When Monsters falls over it's always on her weak side which is her right and can't right her self because her good leg is on top. Poor Girl. I have to go pick her up now.

Well it's not good that she falls but it is good that she's feeling better.
My Babette also fell on her right side and wasn't able to get up; I was her private duty nurse .

The tramodol may stillhelp her more after she gets afew more doses.
i think of her as "our girl " because we all are concerned about her.;)

angieluv wrote:
I almost never read blogs because I am kept busy here in the hospital area :)
I understand. I just put it there for me. It's felt nice right it down that she was felling well. I think I just might do a daily update for me in case she leaves me. And so I can look back at it.

Glad Monters is doing much better. Smit is still not up and hopping. She did try to get up earlier tonight. I think it will take time with her and it will with your bun.

Thanx everyone. Just got home from work and Monsters was in my room hanging out and when I came into the room she hopped over to me :) She really is trying to do her best to keep my spirits up. She may sit in really awkward positions but she still looks happy.
I just love when she comes to say hi when I get home. She has officially became my bunny and Fluffy has switched over to my sis. Silly bunny's.

Latest posts

Back