Saying hello and introducing myself

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2homeBunnies

Reaction score
Hello,

I guess it is time I introduced myself. I'm 2homeBunnies and amCaityMac's mother. (Hi sweetie!!). CaityMac is only 13 yrs.old and is the best bunny mom!! She is the one that has thebunnies but I love them as much as her.

We have 2 bunnies - Ruby Tuesday and Bunns. We bought/rescuedBunns from the pet store when CaityMac called me all upset becausethere was a bunny in the petstore that was getting beat up by theothers bunners. The other bunners ripped this little guy's ear up andhe was in bad shape. So of course, I had to send DH up there to getthat bunners. Ruby Tuesday came from the pound after she andher babies were dropped off there. Most of her babies were adopted outbut we took her since we figured she didn't have as much chance offinding a home as the baby bunners did. They are both great rabbits andhave completely stolen mine and CaityMac's heart.

The bunners live in cages in CaityMac's room. She takes such good careof them too. I am so proud of how loving and attentive she hasbeen. Most kids bore of an animal after awhile and theparents end up caring for them. But not my DD. She has arabbit stroller and takes them for walks around the neighborhood onnice days, cleans their cages at least every other day without beingtold, plays with them daily, makes sure they get lots of exercise andjust takes such good care of her 2 bunners.

Anyway, its nice to meet all of you on here. Thanks inadvance for all the help you give to my DD. She has been a bunnerparent for almost a year now and loves to learn new things aboutbunnies. I check in here on a regular basis to keep tabs onmy DD. She's a great kid, gets good grades, and loves herbunnies to pieces. And she loves this forum!! :bunnydance:

Welcome to Rabbits Only!:welcome1

Now you will be able to join in the fun with your daughter here, it's such a wonderful community!:grouphug

Latest posts

Back