Say hello to Charlie !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tasha93x

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to introduce you all to my wonderful new bunny Charlie.
1f5ce1b7.jpg

He's an adorable 4 month old who I rehomed a few days ago and boy has he made himself at home already - he's a typical cheeky boy (he has his nose into everything he can find...making a mess of everything lol) Sadly he is a little underweight but he's on track to being a healthy rabbit.

Anybody have any tips on making homemade, fun toys for him? He certainly needs plenty toys to keep him occupied that's for sure haha .

toilet rolls or other cardboard rolls filled with hay, chunks of rabbit safe twigs such as willow ( you can get a list on line, this is also good for their teeth ) stuffies that you have already and don't mind him chewing. He is a real cutie. Congradulations on his arrival.

Sticks - my bunny loved popple sticks, but fruit wood stick are also good if you can find some you know are safe (not sprayed with insecticide). small dowels - some bunnies chew on them, mine used to hold one end down with a paw and snap it against the floor to make noise ... A jingle bell on a ribbon he can toss around, braided cornhusks that you set aside to dry are fun to nibble and take apart ... Some bunnies are diggers, so like a stack of corrugated cardboard to dig through ...

That's my bunny's name too! They don't look anything alike though haha but your Charlie is adOrable too!

Latest posts

Back