Savannah, an extremley amazing rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
I just adopted Savannah from Brambley Hedge Rabbit Rescue. GREAT organization! The people are AMAZING!

When I first saw Savannah I knew she had to be mine; a heart chord struck.
Savannah came to them with a disabled leg. Her previous owner, probably a breeder (note the ear tattoo) did NOT give her any medical treatment when Savannah broke her leg. It has now fused in an abnormal position.

However, like most rabbits, she has overcome this disability and gets around just fine. She has done 2 bonding sessions with Kinobe, and has done great. But even if they don't bond, she has a forever home with me.

I really got the entire package with Savannah. I love REW, I ALWAYS wanted a rex (dying for one), I LOVE dewlaps, and always wanted a special needs bunny. Not only did I get that; her and I already have this amazing bond. It is so intense. I couldn't be happier.

I strongly urge you to visit Brambley Hedge's website and add them on facebook. They are a truly amazing organization. http://www.bhrabbitrescue.org/index.html

And now for the photos :)

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

I have never seen a REW rexy before... OMG is she ever beautiful!!! She looks just like a little stuffed toy! Her plushy white fur makes me want to cuddle her up and smoochie her face.:D

I am so sad to see how they let her leg heal. Like you said, though, Savannah has adapted to it being in that position so we should be happy for that. Okay... that just deserves and extra cuddle and smooch... ;)

Welcome to the forum Savannah!!! :biggrin2:

She's gorgeous. That's really sad that someone left her in pain and allowed her leg to "heal" in that manner. So glad you found her, though!

oh wow. i can't believe someone would do that to an animal! i'm glad she's found a furever home.

What a beautiful bun! She looks like a stuffed animal her fur is so pure white and smooth! Give her a forever-home-congratulations hug from Texas!

Back