Saturday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
:jumpforjoy:Good Morning!!! :jumpforjoy:

I've already been at the chores.....scrubbed food bowls and refilled, refilled the food storage containers, cleaned up pee and errant poops...
Still got lots to do and I need to run out later, too.

We had late dinner....Chinese takeout....so I didn't get around to changing the pans. I did one of those "shake'n'sprinkle-new-on-top" moves. I don't think the buns were impressed. That's why I was cleaning up piddles in the corners of several pens this morning.

I need another cup of coffee, and then it's back to work.

Phew - I'm so glad it's finally Saturday! I went to ride Smokey this morning for what feels the first time in ages, as between being ill, the weather andall this revision I just haven't been able too. Unfortunately "The shoot" were also out and so Smokey was jumping about whenever gun shots went off.:grumpy:I did however manage to herd a few pheasants away from the direction ofthe shooters,:whistling so at least they'll be safe for today!

Now I've just been doing some English literature revision, cleaned out Millie's hutch and am just about to bring Millie in for some indoor play time before she can go and trash her nice clean hutch.:shock:Ah well - it's the way she likes it!:biggrin2:

I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Saturday!:)

I hope you were wearing a big ol' orange hat or something, so they didn't shoot at you!!!:shock:

Got my coffee and brought in a bag of Woody Pet from the garage.

It's really nice outside....sunny, 'bout 60F, soft breeze.
Good chance to open up the windows in the bunnie room!!!!

I'm off to clean litter pans, vacuum, scrub floor mats.
If I can get most of it done before lunch, I'll have lunch with the buns and let them out for some free time.
Chippy and MooShu were out last night (not together), and Tootsie was out the night before.

LOL! I thought we were the only "shake some new on top" people to get an extra day! Bo hates that!

I've been up, ate, showered, done laundry, taken Sydney to the vet cause she has an ear infection, gone to the barn and picked up tack to clean, talked to the horses, and I want to go back to bed. I feel yucky - hubby was vomiting the other day - I hope that's not what I'm in for.........

I hope you're not getting sick.

I finished cleaning litter pans and started the floor mats. Usually it's just spot cleaning.
I started with S'more and found she had been peeing next to her pan, out the side of the cage, and on the wall paneling. It was then running down, going under her cage, seeping through where the mats meet, and into the carpet.
While I had her cage and pen pulled out so I could clean, she managed to pee just about everywhere else that she hadn't already!!! A regular piddle-fest :X
I'd just get one spot clean and turn around to find she peed in the opposite corner...and so on....and so on. She must have been holding it for hours!

I just finished taking a shower and may call it a done day for cleaning.

LUNCHTIME!!!!:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back