Saturday Morning CMT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Around our houseit's not Saturday morning cartoons, it's CMT (Country MusicTelevision)! Sebastian and His Little Girl love their country musicvideos!

24n4w

24n5f

I love your photos, do you ever take a bad one? Ican't imagine it with such beautiful subjects :)I love theway that Sebastian cuddles up with your little girl, though I can'thelp noticing that he's very cleverly figured out how to hide his lackof fur. Looks like he's worked out how not to get laughed at :D.

Digital cameras arevery forgiving....you just delete and try again! Sebastian isslowly regaining his dignity.;)

Thanks RaspberrySwirl!

There's those babies we all love so much. Thanks also for clarifying about what CMT was.

Saturday mornings: Ahhhhhhh.

Rowan, I giggled when you said Sebastian's found a way to hide hisnakedness. Smart little guy, isn't he? His mom will shelter him fromhis shame.

It's absolutely amazing how Sebastian and she cuddle up together.

*clears throat*

More pictures, please?

-Carolyn

OK, now I know it for certain - Sebastian isn't areal bunny. I mean, NO bunny can be that darned cute, placid andloving, and to sit like THAT and watch TV. No, the only way to prove tome that he is real is to send him to me (his little girl can come too,cos she's unbelieveably gorgeous as well). In fact, the whole familymay as well come :D. Failing that, I suppose Icould make do with more photos ;) - Jan

That's so funny, he looks so squished yetcomfortable. You better keep him out of sight of the computer, he mayrealise how real bunnies are supposed to act! I am absolutelyamazed at how well he figured out how to hide his nakednesstwice! lol, the towel last time and now this. But honestly, verysweet pictures! I'm inlove!

He does looksquished doesn't he? Must be so small with no hair....Thatbun is always laid back! Tonight I was walking around in theback yard pulling weeds and such with him in my arms and the neighborinvited me over to see her garden pond. She has three dogs, so I triedto bow out. She said "Oh, I'll keep them back.." Well, she did and doyou know Sebastian laid there in my arms and dozed the whole time withdogs circling below him!!!!:shock: The one dog is BIG!!!! He is sosweet! ;)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
???Dearest Jan, I promise you theday did not stay picture perfect.? That little girl grewhorns!?

? ?

Sometimes she is so ornery I think I willgo mad! I will be packing her up and sending her off to you right away!

??? ?

No sense going through the trouble of getting her a Passport.

Best to send her to Tucker Town.

:)

Completely agree with Laura. It's hard to believe he's a real rabbit.

Now, you behave today Raspberry Swirl or your little doll will have to become ornery again.

-Carolyn

Hi! Raspberry Swirl

How does your Sebastian sit that still?When we put Pepper on our couchhe doesn't sit still at all and he jumps off the couch and the away hegoes running.

I say we take a vote, I think those pictures are rigged!

*sniff sniff* It just isn't fair I tell ya, Sebastian is so adorable ;)And your daughter is just gorgeous. Raspberry Swirl I have to agreewith everyone else, we think your fibbing about the ornery bit...howcould such an angelic little one such as that be ornery?

Cher

Cher, I can explainher devil-may-care-attitude with one line....She grew up withteenagers! At three years old her sisters were pulling her onto thefootball field with the cheerleaders to do the half time show, takingher to shop at Abercrombie, Gapand Hollister, having her toesdone when they got their pedicures done....She thinks she owns thistown! Sometimes I have to remind her who the boss is (It's Momma, notDaddy, she has him fooled too!) I'm going to go find a photo that yousimply must see....I'll post it next

This borders on slander, Raspberry Swirl.

Even if you get a nasty picture of Sebastian's Princess, I'm sure itwill be because you just pinched the little Love and want her lookingmad.

Sounds like she'll bea challenge to a man. Good forher! She should expect The Best because she's got The Best ofEverything now: Best Mom, Best Bunny, Best Playhouse....

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Evenif you get a nasty picture of Sebastian's Princess, I'm sure it will bebecause you just pinched the little Love and want her looking mad.

LMAO :D

That's all of our views of Sebastian'slittle girl! We all know she's a little angel. :pI agree, areyou sure you never pinched her? ;)

That's actuallykind of funny because one of my favorite phrases is "I'm gonna pinchyour head right off".....:shock:

Latest posts

Back