Saturday Check-in

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Greetings !!!

I'm taking a break from slave duties (aka: bun room clean-up)

Watching "Young Frankenstein"

Gonna fix lunch....leftover Chinese food....yummmmm.
And then it's back to work.

Oh yeah...a song....er....ummm

[size=-1]I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas
I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas
I like to ate, ate, ate ay-ples and ba-nay-nays ...

[/size]

After I let the two bunnies get their outside run and clean up their cages, I will be putting up some new outdoorChristmas lights. These lights are LEDS that are suppose to save on electricity, but I don't think they are as bright as my old ones.

Edit: Just finished putting up the lights. Wow the lights onlyuse 4 watts of electricity per string of lights. I put up four strings so 16 watts total,
the same as a single refrigerator light bulb. :cool:

I'll check them out when it gets dark Susan. I bought them today at Sears on sale with 25% off. :)

I was watching Young Frankenstein for a bit also. Then I had to do some laundry and clean the laundryroom.

Tony's playing in the xpen and I am thinking about a nap LOL!

I'm doing nothing today. I did a bit of shopping. I'll relax and stay on here and see what's new with everyone on RO.

Stan you are right they aren't as bright but hey every penny saved is a good thing. BTW they do look nice though, we've had them for a couple of years, I even bought some for my inside tree.

Susan:apollo:

Today has been a great day for our family...exhausting (I work on Saturdays - took 49 calls today as a CSR for a credit card company)...

Art had to go to a shop meeting for his shop...government contractors for a company that works for the USAF. They just went union (sort of?) and got a collective bargaining a----? (I forget the last word).

Anyway - the new contract - which only needs one more shop to vote on it - will start on the 8th. The good news is - that on Jan. 6th, 2008 - Art will get a raise of $3.43 per hour - and the his next raises will be in October after that (with another raise of $1.50 per hour in Oct. 2008). In addition - they'll get .75 per hour shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shift (he spends 10 months of the year on either swings or mids) and I forget what all else.....oh yeah - a "pay adjustment" bonus in January of $500.

I'm starting to feel like the light at the end of the tunnel might NOT be the oncoming train.

(If I'm wrong...nobody tell me yet).

Peg

P.S. For those who are wondering - Art is a flight simulator technician (in any other country than the US the title would be "flight simulator engineer") and he works for Flight Safety Services (part of Berkshire Hathaway) who works for the USAF. :biggrin2:

All good news, Peg !!:clapping:

And congrats on the 49 calls....that's a LOT!!:shock:

~Jim

Latest posts

Back