Saturday, Already

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
It's 1:00 a.m. in Indiana. I've been asleep....... or trying to sleep for a couple of hours.

I'm sick. It came on yesterday a little - no big deal, a little sinus headache..

by evening it was a little worse..... scratchy throat.

Now, I can't lay down without coughing. I've been taking medicine, sleeping with a Hall's cough drop in my mouth, and now I'm up drinking hot tea.

It's going to be a long night. :(

I'm sorry to hear that your not well....hope you get better soon.

Well it's 5:40pm Saturday here and it's tea time! chicken schnitzel with tomato and gravy and mashed potatoes mmmm yummm....it was so hot and humid today,i cannot stand this weather....i did a bit of gardening today but it was just so sunny to stay outside for to long,plus i'm so white that i burn easy,and i hate getting my skin burn't.

'morning..

It's 4am....been up since 3.
It's cold and really windy.
I couldn't stop worrying about Tiny...which in turn made me want to check on my own bunnies.
My back is acting up a bit,too....tossing and turning trying to get comfortable..or at least in less pain.

Sorry your not feeling well, Penny.

I went back to sleep and got up around 8am. Don't feel much better for it.

I really don't have to do to much today...for a change.
Don't need pet supplies and there really aren't any errands to run.

I wanted to pick up some stuff for tomorrow Super Bowl, but I can do that in the morning or a little later today maybe.
Need stuff for sauage and peppers, cheese & salsa for nachos, chips, beer, and whatever else is left on the store shelves :biggrin2:.

No cleaning chores today either!

I'm puppy-sitting for the next few hours while MrsD and my daughter go shopping.

Good day to relax, have leftover Chinese for lunch, watch some TV...

Been a very interesting week!

One of the advisors of my 4-H Club passed away this week and his viewing is tomorrow. So instead of going to a rabbit show, I'll be attending his service with the 4-H kids.

Also have another viewing to attend on Monday for another fellow I know.

Grandparents went home yesterday after living her for the first week and a half after Grandpa's shoulder surgery

Put in 41 hours at the temp place of employment. All I do all day is go through a stack of papers and put them in medical charts.

Try to catch up on college work today, that's due tomorrow. Fun fun!

Oh my!

I hope things start to get better soon!

Latest posts

Back