santa pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I want to take Luv for a short car ride to haveher picture done with Santa. But we are having cold weather.we are at 17 degrees F Below freezing. If the car is warmedup before we go out there is that ok? But depending on how long we arein the mall it when be cold when we came back out.I dont want to throw her into a shock. What do you guysthink? I wouldnt want to risk her health to see Santa.

Cristy

As long as you carry her out in a carrier that iscovered, she won't get chilled on the trip to the car and will be finewhile the car is warming up. If she's used to traveling, thetrip to see Santa shouldn't risk her health in any way.

Pam

Thanks!! She has never really been in the carmuch. but its maybe a ten min ride. I might do it monday.Idont work and my husband can come with. I cant imagine dealing with abunny and two kids running around the mall. I can just see me chasing arabbit through the mall, or chasing my four yr old.

Cristy

Back