Sammy at vets - all good after her op

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazarty

Reaction score
Just to let oyu all know that Sammy had her spayop this morning. All went very well and she is nowrecovering. I will be allowed to pick her up tomorrowprovidng she eats and drinks. They will syringe feed her whenshe comes round a bit more and then give her pain meds over night.

I was so worried about getting her done becuase she has been so poorlywith her head tilty but she stopped all her medication about 3 weeksago and she has gone from strenth to strength.

Now im looking forward to liter training her again and having a calm happy bun.

Its oging to be strange not having her at home tonight but will give mea chance to give her bedroom and proper spring clean ready for when shegets home tomorrow.

Heres some pics of what she is like now

And this is what she looked like a while back

You can see the difference in her head.you can hardly notice the tilt now the only givaway is her left ear.

Im so proud of my little girl.

She's so cute, I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well.

Give her a big kiss from me when she gets home.

Soooska:apollo:

Well Sammy came home Saturday morning and waslooking very well. She was quite chilled out all day andspent the day laying on her blanket in the living room withus. By Sunday she seemed back to her happy self.The scar is looking good (she was glued instead of having stiches) shehas not tried chewing on it or anything so hopefully it should healnicely. Got to take her back to vets tomorrow for a check upbut other than that i am now looking forward to having my calm happybun back.

Back