Samir the blind rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manda8190

Reaction score
So some of you may remember that I was asking questions about Blindness in rabbits.

Well, After bout almost a month if not less. I noticed he was having some problems. Neurological problems. One night he couldn't even hold himself up. Well the next day right after work I brought him into the vets. He was doing much better but kept tilting his head.

The vets had determined that he did indeed have neurological problems. couldn't use his back feet at all. Keep in mine that at my job I only work 2 days a week now and only make 6.50 an hour. and my parents are low on money as well. so I had to opt out of the x-rays and do meds for the weekend. I'm so excited to report he's ALL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's using his feet and everything! I have to keep him on the meds for awhile. Which sucks I hate giving him his pill! he just doesn't take it! no matter what I do! He has taken it most days. but some days he just spits it out! VERY annoying! esp since you've gotta get to work in teh morning and you can't be late! haha

Not sure really what it was. Like I said I only make 6.50 an hour and they cut my hours from 3 days a week to 2 days a week. So I couldn't really afford to do x-rays, if I did them then if he needed meds he would have to wait till sat and even then the vet office is closed then. so I opted to do the meds first, that seemed more important to me.

I'm not sure at all what E.C is. but He's a happy mobile Bun now! That's all that I care about is that he's back to normal. Now I just have to bring him back in to find out what's wrong with his skin, and hopefully get that treated as well!

yeah min wage here is suppose to be 7.75 And I started off with 6.00, I hate family owned business! haha

But I don't think he has that, because the Medications are workign for him. He's using his hind feet. He seems "normal" now.

Latest posts

Back