Same bun, new problems!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazymandolinist

Reaction score
I spotted something odd in my buck. His testes are soft and there are crusty red patches and white spots. He apears to have been neutered by another rabbit because I can't see a penis, only a nub,and I don't see when he could have been neutetred as I've only tried to breed him once and I was there. I tried to breed him again today but the doe took full charge and then they just laid together. I'm guessing he's useless as a sire, but even so I really don't want him to be in a life threatening situation because he's so sweet. Any idea what could be wrong with him?

Actually I can't get a picture. I tried but our camera just isn't capable of getting a clear npictuyre that close up, focus or no focus. He's the only buck I have, and I really like him, being my first rabbit and all. He's under my shed now and I cannot get him out, any ideas?

Treats and get someone to help you. That's how I catch my guys when they don't want to be caught.

Latest posts

Back