Sam and the Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmaben

Reaction score
"Shya seriously?! Get out from there. You're going to electrocute yourself and I'm going to laugh and eat you for dinner."

I let out a resigned sigh and proceed to shoo the rabbit from behind the fish tank

Shya leaps out and stands there looking at me all cock eared.

"Quit being a butt and beha-"

All of a sudden Sam scrambles out of his bed and stands in front of the bad rabbit

Did he just curl his lip at me?

Oh heck no!!

"Sam! Go to your crate"

He just stands there looking at me as I fly at him with a near by broom

Shya scrambles away and Sam beats a hasty retreat having defended his partner in badness

Until next time

who is Sam? Guessing a dog (as you ordered him to his crate) and he is a partner in crime with your bun?

If so, good luck and hope the best for you as your pets have now formed an alliance..

:)

Dog and Rabbit forming an alliance. Know all about that.

I have a Dog who formed an alliance with 4 bunnies and will stand in front of me if I happen to be reprimanding one. But have to say, never gave me lip. He knows better.

It is what is. When that canine realized that bunny is important to you and canines can sense it, now you have a dog that will protect the bunny, Good for you. Good for the dog. But don't take any lip.

K :)

The dog is...special. We're had a lot of dominance issues with him. Crazy thing is he's a red cross therapy dog. He visits wounded soldiers in the militarys busiest hospital.
He was also partners in crime with our bird before we moved. Curious to see how the rabbits will react to the bird and the ferrets. A little worried as rabbits and ferrets are natural enemies.

Latest posts

Back