Sale on ZuPreem Nature's Promise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
I stopped by the local feed store to pick up some bunny food for the Dunkin boy. They had a 10lb bag of Oxbow for $13 or a 5lb bag of the new ZuPreem Nature's Promise for $8. The thing that really caught my eye though was the $5.00 off sticker on the bag!! ;) I compared ingredients for a while and found the ZuPreem is less in fat and higher in Fiber, so I decided to try it. The total came out to a whole $3.00!

So for those of you who have been wanting to try it out, now is the time.

Zupreem is a good brand to go with. 8) I've been using the parrot blend for years.

That's what my bunnies have been eating most of the time I've had them. I noticed that about a month ago, the pellets in the new bags I bought looked greener and a little shorter. Phoebe Mae and Rory don't like the "new" ones nearly as much and haven't been eating them as quickly. They used to eat all their pellets right away. Skyler still does of course because he's a little oinker. I wish I'd thought to compare ingredients on the old bag and the new bag because the bag designs look exactly the same. Also, my bags of pellets cost $10 each even with the $5 off coupon! That coupons been on there for like a year!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Estuko wrote:
Zupreem is good ... I've been using the parrot blend for years.

Do you know I give the Parrot blend to my bunnies as treats. :D
They go crazy for it as Craisins. :biggrin2:
Really? That's too funny!

Latest posts

Back