Sad

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
After 5 years on RO, I have decided to call it day.

Why ?

I started a RO Group on Facebook, that I must give up to here.

After everything I done when Buck died, this is how I am treated.

I am not saying who this was from, but I received this.

I'm not sure why remaining the creator of the site is important to you, but is there any way we can work this out? It's already difficult doing all this as volunteers, I sincerely hope you have no wish to make this more difficult, if not impossible. Please let me know your feelings on this and what can be done to move it forward.

As a Vetran member of this Group and I extremely upset.

If you want to stay in contact with me, I will keep this account active for the next 2 weeks before I cancel it.

Very Sad
Zee

Hey Zee, I guess my last note didn't get onto Facebook? I can't work that site very well, sorry!

I no longer have the post and its not there, but I told you I didn't realize you had started the group on your own, I thought you had started it as an RO volunteer at the request of an RO Mod or Admin who asked you to start it on our behalf.
oops2.gif

So sorry for the misunderstanding! :embarrassed:

And thanks so much for supporting RO by starting it in the first place, :flowerskiss:and especially now that I know it was making you so sad, REALLY BIG thanks thanks for still graciously agreeing to step down for the 'good of the forum!' That was incredibly awesome. :hug: (Although I'm not sure that still goes after this, I hope you can forgive me). :(

Now I know why you wanted to remain the Creator, LOL! We always wanted you to stay as an Admin, I wasn't sure why you wanted the other title. :huh

We can't ask you to give up the site, its yours, not ours, although it would be incredibly helpful if you did donate it to us, I can't lie about that. We still have awesome plans for a single, strong and helpful official site and I still think it will benefit all.

But we do have to cover ourselves. As an example, we have another inactive FB site (somewhere) that WAS started by an RO Admin, Stephanie, but its pretty useless because there are things only she can do, and she just had a second baby and has more important things to worry about than a bunny forum! (As if!) The only way to avoid that scene from happening again and again is to have the forum ownership tied to FB, Twitter, MySpace, Photobucket and the works.

So if your kind offer still holds, it would be help so much!

And anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know! So sorry again!!

Please don't be sad!!
bigtears-1.gif
please2.gif

Here's a dancing carrot!
carrotdance.gif

sas :pink iris:

I've been so upset about this the entire day.:(

I'm still trying to understand what happened. :?

I'm not very savvy on the workings of any of the social networks.
My daughters are helping me to better understand the workings of the different services.
I don't belong to any of them...mostly because I don't have the time.
***And you all know how anti-social I am :rollseyes***

I thought that the Facebook group that Zee created had been around for a while now.
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=43239&forum_id=5

If Zee has turned this over to the RO Admin... it was certainly a wonderful thing to do.

Zee...I hope you will be staying on as a FB Admin.
Maybe I'll even consider joining FB myself.
It would be a great resource for reaching out to members that have gone missing. I could use some help doing that on the RO forum, too.

I just hope it all works out for everyone.

Zee wrote:
Hi Pipp

Ive taken myself off as creator. Im glad you understand why I wanted to stay as creator.

Im willing to be added again as Admin.

:hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish:

JimD wrote:
It would be a great resource for reaching out to members that have gone missing. I could use some help doing that on the RO forum, too.

This is an awesome idea, Jim! Zee, do you agree? Love to see you help reconnect to the old gang. :)

sas :bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
Zee wrote:
Hi Pipp

Ive taken myself off as creator. Im glad you understand why I wanted to stay as creator.

Im willing to be added again as Admin.

:hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish:

JimD wrote:

This is an awesome idea, Jim! Zee, do you agree? Love to see you help reconnect to the old gang. :)

sas :bunnydance:
Sure be glad to help

Hey Zee, I'm not in charge of that end, but you should be back on as an Admin, now.

Would you be up for joining the Task Force as well? I'd love to see this happen. :)

I think we'll have a business page for promoting RO to people (designed to draw new members to RO), and leave your group as an old/current member chat.

I'd especially love to see us track down and connect with old members. :) I'm always seeing old posts and wondering where people are and how they and their bunnies are doing.

Let me know what you think!

s :)

Hi All

Nothing is sorted from what I have seen today.

Another page has popped up on FB, and now everyone is totally confused.

If this is the way things are gonna be, what was all the fuss to begin with.

As far as I am concerned the RO FB Group Is the group I created that was also advertised here as the official FB Group.

I dont need this, I found out recently that I am not well and will be taking medication for the rest of my life. Im 37.

I have enough worries, without this happening. I am seriously considering what I will be doing.

All you RO Vetrans, the ones I know well (you know who you are) Love you guys xxx

Zee, we already had a group before you created another one. We always had two groups, although neither were very active.

We had to create a third group in order to change the email address, we've discovered that because of the way Facebook works, that is the only way to do it properly, it will always revert to the address used when created, so now we'll be asking people from our old group sign up to the new one and deleting our first group, but we'll still have the two groups, including yours.

Our new group is geared to advertise the forum and provide 'tips' on care.

Your group is still designed for 'chat', but especially with a focus on the old RO community, the veterans. As mentioned, I've wanted to do something to reach out to the old gang, and your group is a great anchor for that.

I was hoping you could get more involved in that, but if you're not feeling up to that, its perfectly understood,

I'm really sorry you're not well. :(

sas :hug2:

Pipp wrote:
Zee, we already had a group before you created another one. We always had two groups, although neither were very active.

We had to create a third group in order to change the email address, we've discovered that because of the way Facebook works, that is the only way to do it properly, it will always revert to the address used when created, so now we'll be asking people from our old group sign up to the new one and deleting our first group, but we'll still have the two groups, including yours.

Our new group is geared to advertise the forum and provide 'tips' on care.

Your group is still designed for 'chat', but especially with a focus on the old RO community, the veterans. As mentioned, I've wanted to do something to reach out to the old gang, and your group is a great anchor for that.

I was hoping you could get more involved in that, but if you're not feeling up to that, its perfectly understood,

I'm really sorry you're not well. :(

sas :hug2:

Hi Pipp, Now I can completely understand. Sometimes with the Medication I can get things a little confused.

I had the idea, perhaps if you mention somewhere on the Business Fan Page, that mine is for Vetran Members from here.

Im well enough atm. Alot of my time is taken up on my major group on FB its called
Bipolar (s) Supporting Bipolars. Your welcome to have a look at it. Its an open group.

I will make sure that some time is set aside so that I can contact the old members to let them know.

Im sure Caroline can help me with some of the member names.

Sorry, again for any confusion caused on my part

:thumbup

Latest posts

Back