Sad Loss of one our Twins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Taking this from Facebook because I really don't want to do the whole thing again...

Dear Friends and Family,

Many of you already know but for those who don't on Monday June 4th we found out the Baby A Natalia's heart had stopped beating. While it's far from easy to handle, we've cried and shed our tears, now we have to be strong for Baby B Aaliyah. We are doing everything we possibly can to bring her into this world as healthy and as safe as possible. Drs. are monitoring both Aaliyah and Alicia very closely. Part of that is grieving but not dwelling on the cause of our baby girls death. If you want to contact us and have our numbers text us. We honestly aren't up to talking to people. Contact us on here. We appreciate any prayers, thoughts, and messages of support.

Robert and Alicia

PS In advance...

Thank you. As we said by no means is it easy but we have our remaining baby girl to think about. The drs are confident she has a great chance. Of course there are risk but we are all hopeful. There are things that they are monitoring but as of this coming Thursday she will be 24wks and have at least a 50% chance out the womb. The goal is 36wks but at minimum they want to aim for 28wks. Over all the game changes from one appt to the next.

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can only imagine the emotional toll this is. Thoughts with you all.

Ali, thanks for the update on the remaining baby. When I found out what I happened, I did lots of reading to learn about the viability of babies born early. I will be thinking of you and the baby every day! And again, I'm so very sorry about the lost little baby :( Paul is very sad, too.

So so sorry to hear this! I have been through way too many pregnancy losses... And one was multiple gestation and wel into the second trimester... I can recal that pain so very well... I will be praying for you and your family for peace and comfort and strength and for the same for your remaining baby girl!!! Take care of yourself and have faith!!

((big hugs))

Latest posts

Back