Sad day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMiska

Reaction score
My avitar is the little baby hope that was bornjust over a week ago. Sadly enough I went out to check on herand mommy and baby was gone. Momma had done so well, I dontknow what happened. I have made the decision not to breedanymore as this is the 2nd litter in a little over a month that she haslost. :(

Aww I'm soo sorry for your loss of Hope.
Hope will be in my prayers & thoughts.

xoxox Emmy & Family

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. I know itsheart breaking loosing a baby. I recently had two peanut babys who diedfollowing birth. One of their legs was cannibalized, the doe was sofrightened. But now we tried again and she gave birth to 5 kitssucessfully. I hope you don't give up on your beautiful rabbits. It isdifficult to breed first few times, but just seeing them grow is sospectacular.

Wishing you and your buns good health.

Im so sorry hun. Unfortunatley youll run intoheartbreaks like that when you chose to breed rabbits. Dont let itdiscourage you though ok? I lose alot of babies like that nyslef. Ithappens. I just lost a baby bun out of a litter of nine where the mompeed all over them. by the time I went out to check the babies lastnight, it was too late. The one was barely clinging to life. I tried towarm it up and revive it, but it didnt do much good. :( I cleaned offthe rest of the litter, and cleaned the box. they are doing fine now.

Thank you all for all the support. Itis hard, and mom has just been moping a bit today. I feel sobad for her

Latest posts

Back