Sabrina's House Rabbit Rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ra7751

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce some of our buns. This isYoda. This picture of him was taken during a remission in hisfight with EC. He had been on his side with headtilt. He fought a long and brave battle against long oddsuntil Sept.6, 2006. He told me the previous evening he wasready to starta new journey. He spent the night inbed with us since we knew it was going to be our last hours with him asI was going to help him start his journey to the Bridge the nextmorning. He woke us up just after 4 and we knew the time hadcome. He honored me by allowing me to hold him during hislast moments with us. As I held him, he looked up at me andit felt like he was asking something. I told him he could gobecause I knew his beloved Sabrina had come for him. And justfor a brief moment, I saw the Yoda of old. Not the sick andtired bun he had become....but his ears lopped down, he looked like hehad a smile on that "howdy-doody" face and his eyes returned to thosehuge dark brown globeswe had known. Iheardhim say "thank you" and he just nodded off. Wemiss him terribly...but things are as they should be because he andSabrina are together forever.

Randy

I am so sorry that you lost your Yoda.He was such a pretty little guy. I know from your other poststhat he was well loved and cared for. He was in the bestplace he could be for the care he needed. I know that yourheart is hurting right now. I have 2 older buns and I knowhowI would feel if something would happen to them.

Take care and know that you are well thought of and admired for thework that you do. RIP Yoda and binkie free at thebride whereI know Buck will take good care of you.Hugsand prayers Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

Latest posts

Back