"S" is for.......Saturday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score

"S" is for....

"s"leepy-"s"nooozie-glad-to be home-"S"aturday.

What's your "S" for??

Helloooooo !!!!

I've been gone for the last few days.

Wadda I miss?

Fill me in!!

Bring me up to speed!

Get me on the same page!!!!

WHAT'S HAPPENIN !?????

Buns are all good!

I'm sooooo glad to be home.
It was fun, but.....wanted my own bed, buns, family, etc.

More updates to follow.

~Jim

S is for......... Slavery. I am a slave to my bunners!

Speed? up to speed.... well things are about the same here. We lost another bunny on the forum last night. We have suprises showing up in barns and the bunny napping list just keeps growing.

I picked up a stray that someone let loose on Campus. :XI overheard the people who let her go talking about it and when they said where they let her go, I packed up my stuff and went searching for her.

Who would take a bunny to University and let her go. :X

MBB you have such a kind heart when it comes to bunnies. Are you going to keep her? How are you going to handle them all?

I'm not sure if I can keep her, my parents don't know about her. I'm thinking I might try a trio...

I was at a Netherland Dwarf specialty show today. Talk about serrrrrrrrrrious temptation!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::biggrin2::shock:

JimD wrote:
"S" is for "S"ecret....shhhhhh :shhhh:
It's not a secret if you just couldn't get ahold of them to tell them. :pI tried to so they had warning!

I got my parents permission, she is mine! They want me to at least try andlook for a new home for one so I am going to see who bonds with Reese better and then (if I don't end up with a trio), I will try to rehome the other... but I like the trio idea better. ;)

So now for a name... I guess I'll post tomorrow with her pictures.

AWWWWWW a nudder bunner! You are so good to them!

Sooooo what does she look like???

I'd like to meet those kids who released her. :nasty:

:tantrum::running bunnyMBB it's now tomorrow. We need pictures.:bunnydance::pinkelepht::dancingorig::happyrabbit::waiting:

Susan:apollo:

I just posted in the general forum under "Another Round of 'Name That Bunny'" so you can go see her there. :pAnd just a warning, none of you can have her!

Latest posts

Back