S.A.D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatsMeowTree

Reaction score
Yep, it's tomorrow!! As always I'm competing inthe Rabbit/Cavy Bowl which will be on Wednesday. We'll be doing thingslike showmanship, and individual skillathon and then a bowl section asa team. We also have to identify different breeds/varieties and judge aclass of rabbits. Questions often relate to breeding, feed andnutrition, genetics and so on. It should be fun!!

Kat

I'm BAAACCK!

Ok here's the break-down: I got third place individual out of 30. Ourteam also got 4th but we got placed unfortunately by being paired withtwo kids who didn't know what they were doing :( . I was prettysuprised because we could have won but the way the bracket was run wegot fourth even though we lost to the winning team by only 5 points.*kicking myself*

Pam-excellent questions! I give you two thumbs up! I thought it relatedmuch better than having breed specific bowl questions. Thank you very,very much; it was extremely appreciated by both Venango County members.

Kat

Congrats on the 3rd place out of30!!!! PA is one of the most competitive states in rabbitknowledge and it showsthat you really know your stuff.

I'm glad to have the input on the bowl Q's. I probably addedover 400 rabbit & cavy questions -- enough to keep everyone ontheir toes for at least a few years ;)

Pam

Pam,

Thank you that means a lot to me coming from you! I hope only to get better and take my registrar's test now asap.

Thank you all for your support,

Kat

Back