Ryuk and Frog (Image heavy)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zyzra

Reaction score
[align=left][sup][/sup]
IMG_3080.jpg
IMG_3083.jpg
IMG_3085.jpg
IMG_3062.jpg

[/align]
IMG_3056.jpg
IMG_3051.jpg
IMG_3037.jpg

Some how my text didnt get in there. These are my two rabbits Ryuk and Frog. Frog is the Lionhead and Ryuk is the Jersey Wooly. Ryuk just had his surgery a few days ago so i didnt want to disturb him too much so i just took a few pictures. He doesnt look too happy to be bothered :)

They are so cute! I love the names too! Does "Ryuk" mean something?

Thanks! Yeah Ryuk is a character from an anime...an evil character, a death god. I picked it because when my boyfriend first saw a picture of him he said that he looked like a demon (because the camera flash had given him red eyes). But its supposed to be funny because the rabbit is really a very sweet rabbit and would never hurt anything. I also just liked the sound of the name. Frog is named frog because well...he leaps like a frog. No matter how high up he is he will try to leap lol.

Hehe! I know a of bunny with an "evil" name too--it's so funny because they look like living stuffed animals sometimes. My brother wanted me to name my first bunny Nephisto, which is some evil god/demon or something as well.

I know the anime! it's Death Note isn't it? That is such a good anime, but your right, its so the opposite of a name for a bunny, lol. But, does your Ryuk love apples? If so, then its the perfect name :)

Yep you are correct hehe! its Deathnote. Hmm...ill have to try giving him an apple and see if he likes them. :)

awwwww they are sooooooo cute they pose well for the camera too!!!

Latest posts

Back