Rue the Himalayan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Bosley

Reaction score
Hello!
As some of you know I got a Himalayan a little while back, and have decided (almost 100%, haha) to keep her.

She is ridiculously friendly :D Definitely need to get both my Females fixed (soon) as they aren't too keen on one another and enjoy having chinning wars! Both of them go nuts chinning things when they get to have free range time. They are definitely getting better around one another, their cages are a few feet apart, and then they get to come out and play (1 at a time) they don't try and fight through the bars anymore. :)

Definitely wish one of my girls was a boy! But oh well, hoping I can eventually bond them enough so that they can be out of their cages together. But we will see!

Here are a few pictures of Rue! Pardon the mess... I need to coroplast the bottom few inches of their cages eventually and it's cleaning day haha :baghead

IMG_00000588.jpg

IMG_00000591.jpg

IMG_00000592.jpg

IMG_00000594.jpg

IMG_00000595.jpg

I have to disagree with the silly boyfriend! I think she is cute!

We use to have two of these as pets growing up (might have been mixes but had the same red eyes and coloring)

She's a pointer! LOL (the last snapshot)

She is so pretty, if I ever get Z a roomie it will be a Himalayan.

Haha! Unfortunately getting rid of, or upgrading, the boyfriend is not an option. He puts up with all my crazy critters! Can't ask for more than that :blushan:

Luckily Rue has a personality to die for! Her points are lovely, and it definitely makes me glad I have central air after reading that being in a warm environment can affect the color.

I would definitely recommend a Himi to anyone! Her personality is just so darn amazing :D

Latest posts

Back