Roy Rogers Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bun-mommy

Reaction score
I had to put my poor bunny boy Roy down the morning of Christmas Eve. The night before, I held him in my arms for a couple of hours. His breathing had gotten real bad and I had no idea how to help him. He was barely eating and when he would he had to be hand fed and helped to drink. He couldn't support himself, or even hold his head up. Then that morning came and my boy was on his side and there was blood coming out of his nose. He looked miserable and in pain. He wasn't the same rabbit, I could see it in his eyes. We drove down to the vets and Roy is now hopping in bunny heaven. I miss him so much. :hearts: I wish things had ended differently, but Roy's 7.5 years with me gave me so much joy. Rest in peace, my buddy.:pray:

:bunny16 :bunny16 :bunny16 :bunny16 :bunny16 :bunny16 :bunny16 :bunny16

:yeahthat:

I know you will miss him, a lot! But at least he is now pain free at the bridge with all the other rabbits :rainbow:.

RIP sweet Roy Rogers. You will be missed. :rose:

Oh no! Very sorry for your loss. Binky free little one :pray:

Oh no, so sorry to hear about this
Well, Roy is no longer in pain and is breathing fine again at the bridge
Binky free, Roy!!

So sorry you had to lose your little boy at Christmas, he´ll be there across the bridge binkying away and looking down on you.

Latest posts

Back