Round Tummy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
Solara's tummy is really round and its not as "mushy" as Sabriel's..

I'm worried because she chewed my phone charger last night (with it plugged in) and i dunno if she ate any of it.

i had her drink unsweetened 100% pineapple juice last night cause i heard that helps with gi stasis just in case but i dunno if thats it or if she's just fat (she's always been a bit chubby). i've been looking at gi stasis symptoms and i am just not sure... i've also been rubbing her tummy gently.

will someone tell me better ways to tell and tell me what i should do?

she's acting normal, wanted to add that. feisty as usual :p

try to make her eat. if she eats and poops it should be ok.

to be honest i've pulled max out of stasis at least 3 times with tummy massage. i reccomend it so highly

maxysmummy wrote:
try to make her eat. if she eats and poops it should be ok.

to be honest i've pulled max out of stasis at least 3 times with tummy massage. i reccomend it so highly

she won't eat from my hand =/ ever...

Prince would not eat out of my hand but I worked with him on that and now he will eat carrots out of my hand and some other things. It may take a bit to get Solara to eat from your hand but she will. Start with something that she likes the most, like timothy hay.

[align=center]Thank you everyone.

She really hates me.. =/
There's no way I'd get her to eat hay outta my hand. It's not really her favorite thing so yeah... she ate a craisen from my hand earlier though. It's gotta be a treat and she always takes it really cautiously. =/

.if her tummy is not normally like that then she might be gassy ..simethicone will help,,,but if shes just a plump bunny then cutback on those craisins:)..

I would recommend a simethicone tablet over pineapple juice. Less sugar, more likely to help. I keep the cherry gas-x simethicone tabs on hand and most bunnies like the taste. The regular strength ones are good to give whole and extra strength, I would only give half a tablet per dose.

Latest posts

Back