*~*Rosiez Zoo*~*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hey guys!

For some reason my other blog isn't working, so I thought for now I would start a new one and then merge them when the first one actually LETS me post things in it! :grumpy:

I've been promising you guys pictures of Fiver for over a week now, and just haven't been able to post them in my original blog! :(

So...without further ado...here's my baby boy!!

Here's Fiver in his little hidey spot with his favorite wooly blankie, who we've lovingly named Sheepy. :)

100_0588.jpg

My little boy trying to spiffy up for his photos!

100_0604.jpg

100_0606.jpg

I gave them all Orchard Grass the other day, and here's what he did with his. I put it in that small red litterbox in the background, but he INSISTED he needed to make a meadow/playground out of it.

100_0620.jpg

More bathing...he does this a lot...still trying to clean his fur from his outside adventure before coming to his forever home:

100_0621.jpg

"Like my meadow??"

100_0623.jpg

"Cuz I sure do!"

100_0624.jpg

100_0625.jpg

Petting my baby boy:

100_0567.jpg

100_0566.jpg

100_0568.jpg

A bit more bathing:

100_0546.jpg

This is from behind...you can see why they thought he had tilt...his head is perfectly straight, but he has one ear that sticks straight up and one that lays to the side at the PERFECT angle, so his head looks tilted.

100_0498.jpg

100_0500.jpg

A side view of it:

100_0499.jpg

"Huh?"

100_0511.jpg

A good show of the black spots he has on his hiney:

100_0514.jpg

Fiver says, "I's sleepy, Mommy...zzzz...."

100_0515.jpg

More to come! :D

Here are some more pictures of my boy!

"Mommmyyyyy...Daddy was playin' with my earrssss!!!"

100_0521.jpg

"Mama...I hear GIRLS!!!!"

100_0526.jpg

"And they smell GOOOD!!!"

100_0527.jpg

"Can I play with one???"

100_0528.jpg

"PLEEEEAAASSEEEE????"

100_0529.jpg

"WHY NOT?!?!"

100_0530.jpg

"But Mamaaaa....they sound like really NICE girls!!!"

100_0532.jpg

"Fine...then I's layin' down...AND giving you the STINK EYE!!"

100_0533.jpg

S-S-T-R-E-E-T-C-G-H!!!

100_0534.jpg

What a cute rear!!

100_0535.jpg

UH OH'S....FIVER'S MELTEDED!!!

100_0537.jpg

Hope you liked them! :D

OH!! Here's a REALLY cute video we got of him the other day...

your video made me tear up! how precious! it just makes me so happy to see rescued buns. :'D
plus lying in the grass is so cute!

His cage looks really great. Do you have a picture of the whole thing? My little Netherland Dwarf has a hard time jumping up to the second level of the NIC cage. It looks like you have ramps or the levels seem shorter???

As cute as he is I want to see Maisie.

Lemme get a picture for you of it. I think I did, indeed take a picture of the whole thing. It's not much different from either Maisie or SweetPea's cages, except for the ramps. :)

Here's his cage:
100_0569.jpg

I also did a video of it, but it's a bit dark...

The levels are exactly the same as the other two girls, I just added a ramp made of a panel and zip-tied some wire mesh (AKA hardware cloth) to it so his little feet didn't slip into the holes in the pane.. When we first brought him home, he would get really scared (to the point of shaking) to jump back down from the upstairs. When we put the ramps in, not only did he gain the confidence he needed to jump down, but it also added a bit to his hidey spot.

Oh, another thing we did differently, we put a vertical panel at the very back portion of the bottom. You should be able to see it in the video and in the picture. :)

Does all that help?

Hugs!

Rosie*

P.S. Also wanted to add that yes, you may see wires in the pics...but they're at least three inches away from the cage. None of the buns can reach them. :)

cmh9023 wrote:
His cage looks really great. Do you have a picture of the whole thing? My little Netherland Dwarf has a hard time jumping up to the second level of the NIC cage. It looks like you have ramps or the levels seem shorter???

Thanks, guys!

Yes, those ears are definitely girl radars!! He does that a lot, listens to them running around, Flower circling her Chewb, SweetPea doing her figure eight dancing, and Maisie starin' him down. Hehe!!

I really love him laying in his grass, too...he really spends a lot of time doing that and sleeping with Sheepy. He also bathes Sheepy, which I think is really adorable! :D

He's a cuddle bug and a half!! He likes to bump my mouth with his nose and mouth now...I think he's trying to give me kisses! :D

Oh Rosie.....we need more photos...

Here - I'll help you get started with some pics of one of your bunnies - he's getting excited to hear about California.....

Here's......Harley.....

I'm not sure about this - can I sit in your lap?

Ok fine...I'll sit beside you.

Yeah...I have an itch right there...that feels good.

Gotta make sure to give 'em the butt...

What do you think? Is this my best side?

What's a close up?

Look - I'm getting tired of this now...

I'm gonna curl up for a nap..

I thought you said "just one more"? That was several shots ago...

Robin - tell her to stop with the flashy thing..

Ok - fine - I'm gonna give you my "Miss Bea" look of arrogance. Now turn that thing off...

His video is uploading now and you get it when we get at least ONE pic of one of your bunnies...

Till then...

Peg

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for taking more pictures of my little boy, Peg!!

:weee::biggrin2::weee::biggrin2::weee::biggrin2::weee::biggrin2:

I'm saving them to my computer as we speak! :D

Is Harley one of Miss Bea's babies? I was wondering that before I read about his "look" LOL! he's really gorgeous! I love the colors!

I see my poo-poo Fiver bunner up there too! :hearts:

Harley is a grandson of Miss Bea. He looks a LOT like her and has a real spunky attitude.

Peg

I tell ya, guys...my bunnies couldn't be more perfect for us! I LOVE spunkitude...and I love how Fiver's so cuddly...I just couldn't be more blessed!!

:inlove:

Thank you SO MUCH!! :D:D:D

Thumpers_Mom wrote:
Fiver is soooo freakin adorable:inlove: And Harley :shock:what a cutie patootie! You have bunderful bun family!

Fiver is one of the cutest darn rabbits around :shock:, his melted picture is precious! I saved it to my computer and I look at it when I'm feeling down, always gives me a big smile :D.

A w w w w w.....thank you, Michelle...

He's such a precious little bun...:hearts

Latest posts

Back