Ronin the Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ender

Reaction score
For the first six months of his life, Ronin was a girl. His name was Rosie, and he had more energy than my seventeen year old brother, which is saying a lot. The energy has not subsided but a family friend took a look at him and it was determined that Rosie was a boy.
His name was changed to Ronin, which is similar enough to Rosie but still took some time to get used to. For three and a half years, Ronin (also known as Rowan, Roe, and other various names beginning with an R) lived on my screened in porch.
This spring I realized that I was not spending nearly enough time with the little black bunny, so I bought an xpen and convinced my parents (I am turning fifteen this month) that he should live in my room. It took a few sleepless nights on my behalf, but after earplugs and time, we are beginning to grow accustomed to each other.
I hope you will enjoy his blog and the pictures to come!

IMG_2004.jpg

Ronin relaxing in his bedroom.

bff875b0.jpg

His xpen.

58c48887.jpg

Playing in his outdoor pen.

Rabbits sure are smart.

I woke up to a bang from the xpen, and then looked down only to see the tail of a little black rabbit sneek under my bed. The little bugger.

He must have somehow jumped on his cardboard box and then jumped out. It's thirty inches tall, so I think it might have hurt. Poor guy. I removed the box and I am hoping he won't do it again. I would like him to have something to hide in though, so I will have to find something he cannot jump on...

Ronin's neuter is in two days. We are bringing him to the vet this Thursday. It's a good thing to, because I can't walk across my room without him mounting my leg every two feet. It's annoying but who can get mad at a bunny?
A funny game of his is to carry a small rag around the room and circle me with it in his mouth. I'll have to post a picture soon!

Latest posts

Back