ROLL CALL FOR COLUMBUS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord willing, we'll be there on both Saturday and Sunday - we'll be leaving here Thursday morning for the drive there.

The big problem is - we don't know when the shows will be taking a lunch break - as we'll have folks all over the building.

I will make everyone's life easier though (I hope) by wearing somethingeither red or a spice sort of color at the show - for my top. I wasgoing to make a crazy tshirt about how Peg went "that-a-way" but Idon't have the time and folks who aren't on the lionhead list wouldn'tunderstand.

Peg

I will make you one for next year!

TinysMom wrote:
Lord willing, we'll be there on both Saturday and Sunday - we'll be leaving here Thursday morning for the drive there.

The big problem is - we don't know when the shows will be taking a lunch break - as we'll have folks all over the building.

I will make everyone's life easier though (I hope) by wearing somethingeither red or a spice sort of color at the show - for my top. I wasgoing to make a crazy tshirt about how Peg went "that-a-way" but Idon't have the time and folks who aren't on the lionhead list wouldn'tunderstand.

Peg

I will be wearing this:

jitcrunch.jpg

Our club's spring specialty show &membership meeting will be in Columbus, but I'm exhaustedsoIwon't be going.

We've been on a lot of long trips to shows this year - just got back from Maryland and heading back to Maryland again soon.

I'm in desparate need of a break :pullhair:

Pam

Im going as long as my car checks out (the tires making a weird noise and its in the shop as we speak).

I am involved in a transport so Im leaving here at 9 am..should be downthere around 1230 or 1 on Saturday. The plan is tosneak in and steal Peg's lionheads while shes looking the other way :D

I'll be wearing a red v-neck shirt.....don't know what for pants - either navy blue or gray. But definitely a red v-neck shirt.

And most of 'em - you can steal. Just not my new babies...

Peg

Not sure what you mean. This is a "cooped show"- meaning all rabbits are in assigned coops based upon their color andage. So for example - all junior tort does are grouped together -separately from the senior tort does for example.

I will have business cards on some cages....

And I'm so frustrated right now. I'm keeping home a few rabbits....oh well...

I'll either just have some empty coops for the rabbits I'm picking up(which might be the best idea) OR I will bring more rabbits to sell aspets.

Peg

slavetoabunny wrote:
Peg - won't your rabbitry name be displayed somewhere in your set-up area?

I just wanted to clarify a statement that couldresult into someconfusion. The Lionheads will be a coopedshow and any other national breed shows. Some of the breeds that have aspecialty show on Saturday request the rabbits are cooped if showing onSunday. Sunday is an all breed show and the rabbits are not required tobe in the coops but isle ways should be cleared. Rabbits in theshowroomMUST be entered in the show!

If it's not too late maybe y'all could 'schedule' a meeting time andplace. We are doing this for a message board that I help operate. Sinceit's a board with many breeders we scheduled itfor both daysand before the show will begin. Maybe y'all could dosomething similar?

Amanda

So...now Im not sure if I can come or not. Myupper ball joints need to be replaced and Im trying to get it done bytomorrow but they said they cant guarantee it. This is justawful (not only bc it costs 600 bucks) but because Im supposed to helptransport a bunny from here to Ohio.

Why does this stuff always happen to me? (sigh). I'll keep you guys posted...

I understand - I'm still waiting to see if we're going to be there.

Art is working on the car now..

I am in the process of making calls to let folks know - we're not going to make it to Nationals.

The parts didn't work - Art is going to return them tomorrow and get back most of the money.

We're also ordering a repair manual for the van.

Right now my number one goal is just seeing the van repaired..

Peg

I'm so sorry Peg. What a terrible dissapointment after going through all the preparations :(

I'm having car issues also, so wouldn't have been able to goeither. We were lucky to have made it back from Maryland thispast weekend.

Hope you'll be able to go Haley.

Pam

Im still unsure as well. I posted this in PegsOT thread, but Im having more human trouble than actual car trouble atthe moment. The dealer said it was one thing, but when I took it toTuffy they say its another. It should be covered under recall though,so I took it to yet another dealer. I think the first dealer was tryingto pull one over on me, since Im a girl.

I'll know by tomorrow afternoon...

I will be leaving in about an hour to head toColumbus. Those of you that are able to make it, I still plan to wearthe above posted sweat shirt on Saturday. Today I will be wearing abrown flannel shirt and black pants. I plan on taking tons of pictures.Peg. once again, I wish you and Art all the best getting the van backin shape. Hopefully we'll find another way to meet up. Maybe GrandRapids this fall? Haley, still hope to see you there. Wish me a goodtrip.

Dan

Now I AM going to cry. I just got off the phonewith Lisa - she said there are NO bunnies for sale that she can find -it seems like everyone is sold out. She said I could have broughtalmost anything and put a price on it and it would be gone...and ofcourse, I had about 10-12 rabbits to rehome - either for breeding ORfor pet homes.

Oh well - all things happen for a reason - I'm dying to hear how the show goes.

Peg

P.S. I asked Lisa what she thought of the rabbits she sawthere and she said, "This year it's anyone's chance almost...it couldbe a big breeder or a small breeder...we may even have a shot!"

Back