roger and tyler

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
Every since we brought Roger home. My son insistRoger is his and when i say he is mine. He tells me Luv is mine. I liketo think he is mine but Tyler feeds him every morning. Helps me givehim water. Reaches his head in for kisses. rogerthinks he is a dog and will eat anything from our hands. Buttoday Tyler decided to spoil Roger even more and was feeding Roger hispellets one by one. It was cute until he bit tyler on a accident ithink. At first i thought tyler was mad at him and then gavehim a kiss so its all good.

Cristy

How sweet, Cristy!

Roger's definitely your baby after what youwent through toget him,but it'sadorable that you son hastakensuch ashine to him andeven forgiveshim when he gets overly excited.

Thanks for sharing that adorable story.

-Carolyn

AWWWThat's so sweet. How old is Tyler? My son's name is Tyler too. And,like your Tyler, he's claimed one of the bunnies as his. Thanks forsharing.

Lanna

Tyler is 4 and half years old. Rogerreally loves him too. Of course i have to watch them cause Tyler willfeed him anything and he will eat anything and sometimes tyler puts odditems in there with him. The other day i found a pencil, iguess he wanted Roger to draw him a picture.

Cristy

Cristy, that is sooo cute. We all know Roger isyours, but isn't it great that Tyler cares so much for him. I thinkthat these days, when so many kids are indifferent to caringfor animals, that to have Tyler wanting to care for Roger is a creditto you - Jan

Yes its very cool that he loves to care for him.Its a good thing but its fun to argue with him that Roger is mine. Itstoo cute watching him insist he's his. I think i can agreethat we share him.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back